Connection time out... cant play together

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

retiKbooN

10-31-2012

Hello everyone

Well from the last update we have been going through a weird nasty issue x). In my house we have a modem internet connection and a router to split it out.

When we try to play together (2 o more ppl connected to lol trough the lan/internet connection) we start to get the following error message “Connection time out”.Then we found that its impossible to play together… we can’t invite each other to team arrange or if we do then we gets stucked on queue or champion pick screen.
[Edited: sometimes we cant even see us in ours friendlist]

The funny thing is that my bro can play normally all the day long while he is alone at home, but when I came back from work and gets connected to lol the “connection time out” come out again to say hi -.-

At the beginning I suppose the problem has been made by the router or its configuration cause when we restart (unplug) both, modem and router, we can play at least one match without troubles. I let the manufacturers configuration on the router but the problem persist.

Searching on the forum I find the next thread -> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1072127. But none of the solutions mentioned there solve my problems.

[Edited: meanwhile on my router xD i was trying to solve the problem then I put my self on the DMZ and gets no time out connection message, my brother still get the damm message and cant able to play. i just can put one computer on the dmz so this doesnt work for me.

So thanks for reading this horrible thread xD sorry for my English btw… just cant find the spanish forum :c bye bye.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeBoss

01-04-2013

do you even lift?