Smoking Cigarette's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahhh Chu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFailureOfASon View Post
You have an issue with their addictions because you get defensive about your own? Second hand smoke is the second leading cause of lung cancer, so while you can say alcoholics are destroying their liver, they aren't destroying YOUR liver. Smokers on the other hand, just smoke all day and say "stop judging me, let me poison myself" as if they don't understand the impact their actions have on other people.

False, there is no strong evidence for second hand smoke causing cancer. It's a bull**** lie! Watch Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t about second hand smoke. Do the research but be careful what you read, some people have an agenda...and spewing out incorrect commercial facts is silly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyFailureOfASon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhh Chu View Post
False, there is no strong evidence for second hand smoke causing cancer. It's a bull**** lie! Watch Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t about second hand smoke. Do the research but be careful what you read, some people have an agenda...and spewing out incorrect commercial facts is silly.
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...et/Tobacco/ETS

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_stat...acts/index.htm

As reliable as a comedy/satire series is, there is outstanding evidence showing that second hand smoke is extremely harmful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silversprings

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFG Skyraz View Post
'Ive determined that smoking a cigarette is like having *** with a really ugly person.
Before it happens, you know its going to be bad and you really don't want to but inner desire gets the best of you.
while its happening, you think to yourself this is actually really nice and just what i needed.
towards the end you start having doubts about the quality of your decision making skills which quickly turns into self loathing at the horrible thing you've just done.
after its over you wish you'd never done it to begin with and feel disgusted with yourself… but you know you'll be right back sooner or later'

Funniest **** i have seen all day
So it’s like the fat Chick or Guy for you girls that you screwed but don’t tell anyone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saah

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFailureOfASon View Post
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...et/Tobacco/ETS

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_stat...acts/index.htm

As reliable as a comedy/satire series is, there is outstanding evidence showing that second hand smoke is extremely harmful.
If you care about getting lung cancer, then don't hang out with smokers. People who don't mind hanging out with smokers will continue to do so. Live your life how you want to live it, and i'll live mine as well as my friends will live theirs' how they want to. Don't tell us to change our ways because it conflicts with your preferences.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyFailureOfASon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeryth Issyen View Post
If you care about getting lung cancer, then don't hang out with smokers. People who don't mind hanging out with smokers will continue to do so. Live your life how you want to live it, and i'll live mine as well as my friends will live theirs' how they want to. Don't tell us to change our ways because it conflicts with your preferences.
Well, no. Its the obligation of the smoker to distance themselves. "Don't tell me to change my ways if you don't like it" isn't any sort of argument. I have a right to clean air. You do not have a right to damage mine or anyone else's health.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LulzSec

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Obesity is more putrid than smoking, I don't agree with this at all. Probably because I'm a smoker...

A cigarette a day keeps the girls who don't put out away


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saah

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFailureOfASon View Post
Well, no. Its the obligation of the smoker to distance themselves. "Don't tell me to change my ways if you don't like it" isn't any sort of argument. I have a right to clean air. You do not have a right to damage mine or anyone else's health.
But i'm already relocating myself to a location where it is acceptable for me to smoke, and you're still telling me to not smoke? that is your problem if you think i am the one forcing you to smell it when i am not. If i move away from you to smoke, and you follow me, it's not my issue to relocate again. I have a right to smoke where i damn well please, and i try to be polite about where i do smoke.

I don't understand why you're telling me to distance myself further when i already go out of my way to not bother my friends or family with my smoking. "Oh, distance yourself FURTHER."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lieri

Junior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhh Chu View Post
Do the research but be careful what you read, some people have an agenda...and spewing out incorrect commercial facts is silly.

Ah yes, because no one on the other side has an agenda.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aKa Bad BoY

Senior Member

10-31-2012

ok i know some people with heavily addicted to smoking ... they smoke like 1 packs a day at least to get the nicotine -> they can't do any shjt for more than 20 minutes without having a smoke

people call themselves smokers in here may not be that bad and after all this is the internet -> you can all me machos and tough

but i would rather be fat than stinky smelly yellow teeth and damage my lung

fat can lose weight by working out -> smokers will just destroy their lives and no chance of healing again

your point?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sane Malk

Senior Member

10-31-2012

True recent story

While visiting an uncle, he asks if I want to take home some apple juice he had bought because it contained artificial sweeteners and he thought they can cause cancer. After saying "Sure, I'll take it" he went outside to smoke a cigarette....