Smoking Cigarette's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodGod22

10-31-2012

Proud to say that i never smoked a day in my life and i plan to keep it that way!!!!

A Swarm of Koala

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopy Mc******** View Post
Smoking isn't worse than being fat.
Which is why I laugh when I see an overweight person heckling a smoker.
I would have rather smoke two packs a day than be fat; and I am almost certain the health-side of things lean toward being overweight to be more of an indirect killer.
Eh, fat people are fat. Smokers smell nasty. I'd rather hang out with fat people.

Saah

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWalrus View Post
About half of regular smokers are killed by smoking. Do what you will with that.

The guy who's getting headaches when he doesn't smoke... Are you entirely sure that's not withdrawal symptoms? lol. At least you only smoke a few a day. I think the problem a lot of people have with it is that the second hand smoke harms other people too
None of my friends have issues with my smoking, and if they do, i'll just say i have an issue with their binge drinking and pot-smoking. If you think that my headaches are withdrawal symptoms, then i must have started smoking when i was around 12, because that's when my chronic headaches started. I'm pretty sure i haven't been trying to quit smoking for 7 years of my life(as in, started smoking when i was 12. I picked it up about 2 years ago.).

The other thing is, is that the smell of marijuana gives me horrible headaches as well, so while my friends smoke pot, i smoke cigarettes. We don't complain about each others smoking preferences because it's none of our business. An individual should be able to choose the way they kill themselves slowly(via drinking, smoking, etc) without being hassled by unbeknownst strangers.

I actually had a person i had never seen before in my life pass me by on the sidewalk in my home town and tell me to stop smoking right to my face. He said it ruined his life until he quit and that it's a terrible habit and i'll become a terrible person for smoking cigarettes. People need to let others be who they are, and in my case, i smoke to get rid of these pester-some headaches i've been riddled with since i was a kid.

Resubian

10-31-2012

You can cover smoke smell with a million things, you cant get a fat person to run half a mile without piazza motivation.

Saah

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resubian View Post
You can cover smoke smell with a million things, you cant get a fat person to run half a mile without piazza motivation.
This. I don't have an issue with smoke smell because i think it smells spectacular, but what i've found is people use just like, a tiny bit of Febreeze on their clothes or something of that nature. HOWEVER, some people i know just drench themselves in deodorant and body spray and it smells horrid.

MyFailureOfASon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeryth Issyen View Post
None of my friends have issues with my smoking, and if they do, i'll just say i have an issue with their binge drinking and pot-smoking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeryth Issyen View Post
An individual should be able to choose the way they kill themselves slowly(via drinking, smoking, etc)
You have an issue with their addictions because you get defensive about your own? Second hand smoke is the second leading cause of lung cancer, so while you can say alcoholics are destroying their liver, they aren't destroying YOUR liver. Smokers on the other hand, just smoke all day and say "stop judging me, let me poison myself" as if they don't understand the impact their actions have on other people.

Saah

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFailureOfASon View Post
You have an issue with their addictions because you get defensive about your own? Second hand smoke is the second leading cause of lung cancer, so while you can say alcoholics are destroying their liver, they aren't destroying YOUR liver. Smokers on the other hand, just smoke all day and say "stop judging me, let me poison myself" as if they don't understand the impact their actions have on other people.
Okay, i failed to mention that i smoke outdoors, not inside, so if i want a cigarette, i'll go outside to have one, and any of my friends who want one as well will come smoke with me.

Spice King USA

10-31-2012

I love League of Legends

Ahhh Chu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWalrus View Post
About half of regular smokers are killed by smoking. Do what you will with that.

The guy who's getting headaches when he doesn't smoke... Are you entirely sure that's not withdrawal symptoms? lol. At least you only smoke a few a day. I think the problem a lot of people have with it is that the second hand smoke harms other people too

I where did you find this compelling evidence?

HandheldBrandon

10-31-2012

I just got done smoking....

Now i feel bad