Smoking Cigarette's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyraz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

'Ive determined that smoking a cigarette is like having *** with a really ugly person.
Before it happens, you know its going to be bad and you really don't want to but inner desire gets the best of you.
while its happening, you think to yourself this is actually really nice and just what i needed.
towards the end you start having doubts about the quality of your decision making skills which quickly turns into self loathing at the horrible thing you've just done.
after its over you wish you'd never done it to begin with and feel disgusted with yourself… but you know you'll be right back sooner or later'

Funniest **** i have seen all day

Stupid Hat

10-31-2012

lol i was seriously just about to go smoke and wanted to see what was goin on in GD LOLLLL

Te5ma

10-31-2012

Even after 4 years of freedom, I still get the occassional craving.

Necrotic Spawn

10-31-2012

Reading this smoking right now...I agree

Poopy McBallsack

10-31-2012

Smoking isn't worse than being fat.
Which is why I laugh when I see an overweight person heckling a smoker.
I would have rather smoke two packs a day than be fat; and I am almost certain the health-side of things lean toward being overweight to be more of an indirect killer.

SpiffmeisterZ

10-31-2012

Nicotine and Caffeine are the only things that get a soldier through the day...

Te5ma

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiffmeisterZ View Post
Nicotine and Caffeine are the only things that get a soldier through the day...
LOL bull****
You mean nicotine and caffein are the only things that get an ADDICTED soldier through the day? 10 4 buddy

Saah

10-31-2012

I know a lot of people who view smoking as a gross and terrible habit.

I, for one, deny that claim completely. I love the smell of smoke, it's relaxing, and it is a way to socialize. Specifically for me, i have chronic headaches, normally get one a day, 3-4 of those per week are migraines. I've tried many different painkillers and the only thing that lessens the pain of a headache of mine is a good cigarette or 2. Then someone comes along and starts screaming at me about my habit that kills people every year, and the headache comes back. I hate crazy people who think that smoking a 3-4 cigarettes a day is worse than binge drinking every damn night. I'll kill my lungs this way slower than they kill their liver, and i can live with that.

Karpathian

10-31-2012

I had an old saying back when I smoked, Smoking hurts my health, me not smoking may hurt yours.

GoldenWalrus

10-31-2012

Quote:
I would have rather smoke two packs a day than be fat; and I am almost certain the health-side of things lean toward being overweight to be more of an indirect killer.
About half of regular smokers are killed by smoking. Do what you will with that.

The guy who's getting headaches when he doesn't smoke... Are you entirely sure that's not withdrawal symptoms? lol. At least you only smoke a few a day. I think the problem a lot of people have with it is that the second hand smoke harms other people too