Your favorite combos.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorien

10-03-2010

pics or it didn't happen

Politburo

10-03-2010

Once, our team had a 1:3. So i was pushing top lane. Saw 3 allies in the forest and the 5 enemies coming at them (right behind purple blue golem). Pinged and figured "I'm not getting there in time, might as well push". All 8 icons converge. About 3 seconds later, "Ace!", wait... How the hell'd that happen? Let's see...our 3 was Vlad, MF and Fiddle. I see.... I happily took top Outer Turret.

Eddy01741

10-03-2010

Amumu, Xin Zhao, Vladimir, Morgana, Miss Fortune.

If 3 or more enemies are caught in Amumu's ult, it's GG.

Other nice combos:

Kayle+Morgana, yes, the two sisters, black shield+invul=have fun trying to kill/cc the squishy carry. Also, black shield+invul on morgana while using soul shackles is fun (although most times she can do fine on her own with just black shield+soul shackles).

Kayle+Olaf, Ragnarok+Intervention at low HP=unstoppable carry that can rip through squishies and tanks alike.

Sion+Garen, deadly laning combo, activate shield, run in, stun, start auto attacking, meanwhile, Garen is spinning in their face, pop shield, easy kill.

Fethur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

I'm partial to Sona + Miss Fortune lately since their ults work so well together.

Blitz + Singed

Taric + Any carry

TalkGibberish

10-03-2010

Pretzel with Pizza filling

haranix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Taric, Garen and Xin all in the same bush.

Demacciaaaaaaa~

Jun41

10-03-2010

Nunu+ spell shield

Galio+anniebear