Advice on how to use Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laststanding6

11-01-2012

When my ban ends next week, id like to do some jax training as i still need to do some work. can any of you experiences players help me improve with jax? my improved technique is start with leap strike, then empower, cs then grandmasters rath or whatever when it appears. I also go for the sheild, wriggles lantern, the blade and sometimes the sheen. Any advice?

LifeOver

11-01-2012

By the time you start counterstrike, the enemy is probably running so it would miss its stun. Tip: You can activate Counterstrike then Leap Strike.

On Jupiter

11-01-2012

Go boots and three health pots instead of shield, just gives you more chances to make plays. Never initiate in a team fight, let the tank do it then jump in. Jax for me seems pretty squishy so before gunblade I usually try to had a little health somewhere. If you need sustain in your lane, go for the bilgewater cutlass, I actually never go for wriggles. Save getting your gunblade for late game and work on getting phage and sheen and then trinity force, to gunblade. Then if you have it decide either on more tankiness or damage and get health or rageblade.