Which champs you hate with all your heart and are just fu.cking annoying to play VS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soulblade4000

11-19-2012

blitzfag. fuking grab plus sht stun PLUS freakin scilence

darimathafakaus stupid hairstyle makes me bleed in my @ss hell lot, noxian guillitone wish he could hover 4ever when he flies to ult me. tell that mathafaka to shave his hair off with his axe. imagine a BALD darius XD

OHHHHH... sorry for swearing too much. i think i raged too much

Cyndryn

11-20-2012

Leblanc......she poops on my face then disapears so noone knows she was ever there..........

wixp

11-21-2012

Darius: dat ult
AP Teemo: I almost always play Teemo, but I build health and attack speed (actually works really well :P), but when I see a pure AP Teemo, I rage. Sure, couldn't survive five hits, but reeally? 100 dps early game is really hard, especially if he plays passively and runs away all the time. >:l
Blitzcrank: The grab. I have never seen an aggressive Blitz, they always just camp bottom turret waiting for me to get in close enough range for a "garen"teed grab (see what I did there?).
Sion: You know, it's really hard to counter ~1000 damage per hit :/
Ezereal: I see one and immediately rage. Look, skillshots that do so much ****ing damage, and then the fact that he has a flash-type spell... just no.
Singed: Like Teemo except better at camping turrets
Lux: I'MA FIRIN MY RAINBOWS
Fizz: OP and he jumps on his staff
Caitlyn: I've never seen one that actually didn't run away all the time.
Ryze: Best Teemo counter ever. I've never killed a Ryze. NEVER.

And that is my list so far.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by highhowareyou View Post
Fiora is one of those champs I really hate because he Ultimate is so dumb. It offers no counter play once so ever. Can't stun it, can't run from it, cant flash from it, can't even damage her. It is a lazy mechanic to make up for a poorly designed champion.
Stealth >.<

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkotas View Post
Teemo - 'nuff said
Wukong - every Wukong I fight against gets ungodly fed, even if I can keep him down in lane
Diana - I main TF.
Olaf - His ult gets really annoying
Fiora - no problems with her except for that ult. Seriously, your only option is to be jax, vlad, fizz, another fiora, or have zhonya's
Or Rengar, Kha zix, Twitch, or Shaco. Or elise.

port5

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniumS View Post
Darius: dat ult
AP Teemo: I almost always play Teemo, but I build health and attack speed (actually works really well :P), but when I see a pure AP Teemo, I rage. Sure, couldn't survive five hits, but reeally? 100 dps early game is really hard, especially if he plays passively and runs away all the time. >:l
Blitzcrank: The grab. I have never seen an aggressive Blitz, they always just camp bottom turret waiting for me to get in close enough range for a "garen"teed grab (see what I did there?).
Sion: You know, it's really hard to counter ~1000 damage per hit :/
Ezereal: I see one and immediately rage. Look, skillshots that do so much ****ing damage, and then the fact that he has a flash-type spell... just no.
Singed: Like Teemo except better at camping turrets
Lux: I'MA FIRIN MY RAINBOWS
Fizz: OP and he jumps on his staff
Caitlyn: I've never seen one that actually didn't run away all the time.
Ryze: Best Teemo counter ever. I've never killed a Ryze. NEVER.

And that is my list so far.
Last time i killed a ryze... LOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGG time ago. I don't see many ryze's at this elo.