League of Legends Non-Toxic Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeDerp

Member

12-25-2012

Currently making an account.
Is there a text-based chat we can use, or is it all done via voice chat?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
aww
Just wanted to say I think you have the best portrait....and also thanks for supporting ideas that help create non-toxic games. Even though I like winning I hate winning because the other team couldn't keep it together, so I naturally support ideas such as this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timpar3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2012

I'm down. My Raidcall is same as this :0 Always looking for some 3v3 people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeDerp

Member

12-25-2012

Does anyone know how to change the chat's background colour without having to change my computer's colour scheme?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deltch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
Does anyone know how to change the chat's background colour without having to change my computer's colour scheme?
There is an icon on the top of the window that looks like a little T-Shirt. Click it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S9 Rengar

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
Currently making an account.
Is there a text-based chat we can use, or is it all done via voice chat?
It's both, There's text chat for each channel you are in ( Such as if you were to use 5v5 blind, only other people in 5v5 blind can see what you type, same as voice)
As well as a text chat channel that goes across all members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz4 View Post
Just wanted to say I think you have the best portrait....and also thanks for supporting ideas that help create non-toxic games. Even though I like winning I hate winning because the other team couldn't keep it together, so I naturally support ideas such as this.
What portrait? I also stand at the same point about winning.

I would also like to point out if it seems dead here 1/2 the people are gone for a week or so for X-mas and such, they will be back lol
and I will be cleaning out inactive members soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahrix

Junior Member

12-26-2012

Nice, I would like to try and join you guys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S9 Rengar

Senior Member

12-28-2012

If anyone is still around for X-mas break... Bump!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeDerp

Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltch View Post
There is an icon on the top of the window that looks like a little T-Shirt. Click it.
That only changes the colour of the border and headers, not the background of the chat itself.
Thanks anyway, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonicHiruma

Junior Member

12-28-2012

Sounds like an awesome idea

Question bout raidcall. What is it exactly? Never heard of it