League of Legends Non-Toxic Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganzoman

12-15-2012

Bump!

Platypod Neracis

12-15-2012

Bump for great justice!

Goth Skunk

12-15-2012

Requiescat en Bumpe

Ganzoman

12-15-2012

Bump!

Aungonil

12-15-2012

Trying to join the raidcall group, but it seems like it's screwed up or something, keep getting error 23.

Platypod Neracis

12-15-2012

Keep trying its a connection thing =/

Spada Lunga

12-16-2012

i'll do it

Platypod Neracis

12-16-2012

I want to thank RiotHavoc for playing with us tonight, even though it was some tough matches.
We are continuing to grow everyday and thank you for all your support/bumps!

tempname16511293

12-16-2012

I find it sad that regular people have to create communities outside of the riot community to enjoy a regular game, absolutely pathetic that I have to join a third party group to play games where I am not bullied, harassed, or surrounded by negativity. Although none of which bothers me as I just ignore, it bothers me that other people are affected by this kind of stuff. Riot needs to step up their game and fix this , the most important thing when managing a business is and always will be "are your customoers 100 percent happy with every service that you provide?"

Platypod Neracis

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneegrowdamous View Post
I find it sad that regular people have to create communities outside of the riot community to enjoy a regular game, absolutely pathetic that I have to join a third party group to play games where I am not bullied, harassed, or surrounded by negativity. Although none of which bothers me as I just ignore, it bothers me that other people are affected by this kind of stuff. Riot needs to step up their game and fix this , the most important thing when managing a business is and always will be "are your customoers 100 percent happy with every service that you provide?"
I agree with this but there's nothing you can really do about it unless you moderate every game, watch every chat log, etc.

The toxicity doesn't really bug me personally but i know a lot of people that this kind of stuff gets to them.. hence why I even started it.