How do you get "Permabanned" ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logan Richardson

10-31-2012

I've been hearing all these posts about their year old accounts getting "permabanned" for little reasons, and it just makes me think to myself and paranoid at the same time that I might get banned for something small, I'm no toxic player but everyone has one of those games where you get very frustrated. I've spent a good amount of money on this game and would devistated if i got banned permanantly

MysteltainSensei

10-31-2012

if you arent a dick you wont get kicked
from the game
permanently

Takazok

10-31-2012

you get warned and temporarily banned a couple times before you get a permaban.

They're exaggerating. If you don't have a ****ty attitude every game, you're fine

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Yeah I got an account permabanned for literally nothing. I never said one word in chat, purposefully, and I never fed or left a game. This was well before reform cards and even the tribunal but still, you need to be very careful. If you have a frustrating game say absolutely NOTHING in chat or these tribunal kiddies will come down on your ass so hard.

Takazok

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
Yeah I got an account permabanned for literally nothing. I never said one word in chat, purposefully, and I never fed or left a game. This was well before reform cards and even the tribunal but still, you need to be very careful. If you have a frustrating game say absolutely NOTHING in chat or these tribunal kiddies will come down on your ass so hard.
ok

M O R B I Dx

10-31-2012

If you say a few "conservationist things" like your mom ate a lot and know your fed. or other not very bad things.

Or if some reason someone on your team doesnt like how you play, they will find a reason to report you.

Or if you have like 5 deaths they will say you intentional feed.

Just look at the reasons that you can be reported for. Almost anyone and everyone can fit in there somewhere.

Or if someone on the enemy team doesnt like you, and you get enough reports. then you will eventually get temp baned, enough temps and then perma.

Heroes faith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

You can get banned, or permabanned for repeated offences,
E.g. You call someone a noob...
Get banned for verbal harassment
Do it again
Again
etc till you get perma'd (extention on bans till then, time wise?).
Yes it can be for something simple as calling people a newb
That's just how broken the Tribunal and their trigger happy banning 'toxic' 'community moderators' are.
Toxic players moderating themselfs, pro idea Riot!
How about we try different styles of punishment, as ban's do jack****, people just jump on other accounts... pointless...
Punishment for people who abuse their chat privileges; temp mute. (instead of temp ban).
Stops the need of people swapping accounts, and makes them want to earn their privilege back (chatting).
Obviously if it's a constant toxic person who has multiple mutes you can ban them.
But flat out banning is rediculous.

CharNox

10-31-2012

you're better off never saying anything

CinnamonxBunnz

10-31-2012

http://commwarrior.net/ check out this stream

Vlps

10-31-2012

do not type in chat except for mia calls...also try not to feed i usually report that. you should be good man dont worry!