Riot!!! Read this!!! Fix solo queue ranked troll issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

pcg, if instead of saying "dude come on." "really gonna say that." You could instead say "Hey, Pedestrian, PHAM called it first. Can you fill another role please?"

You can take a totally different approach and try resolving the situation.

Mindllapse

11-08-2012

I'm not about to have TONS of my ELO at risk and at the vulnerability of people reviewing the Tribunal cases. Most LoL players are under 18. I've seen people punished through Tribunal because people reported them for "negative attitude" when all they said was "GG" at the end of the game

Kangi Yuha

11-08-2012

I guess I could have but I am just frustrated with players like this. I shall try a different approach next time.

Kangi Yuha

11-09-2012

hey you seem to be a pretty smart guy... how come i played a game... won my game and only got 6 elo... then played another.. lost and with that loss -15 elo? how does that make any sense...

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcg View Post
hey you seem to be a pretty smart guy... how come i played a game... won my game and only got 6 elo... then played another.. lost and with that loss -15 elo? how does that make any sense...
Because the amount of Elo gained/lossed is in part influenced by what team is expected to win. If your team's average Elo is 100 points higher than the enemy, you'll gain less for a win but lose more for a loss. If your average Elo is lower, you'll gain more for a win and lose less for a loss.

Kangi Yuha

11-10-2012

Ahhh I see... Well that it is an interesting way to do I guess. Thanks man.

GETSOMEEE

12-11-2012

yeah i hate it when you're last pick and ur team first picks middle and top get countered 20minute game they rage at jungler