Riot!!! Read this!!! Fix solo queue ranked troll issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

Riot needs to fix solo queue ranked to make matchmaking less of a joke!!

anAmishLady

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvaness View Post
Just teaming me with other players that have comparable honor would likely fix 90% of the issues. I don't care what ELO the rager/greifer/troll is at, or really what elo I am at, as long as I can find teams that want to have fun and work together.
The truth has been spoken.

FiendishSkum

11-01-2012

Perhaps along with a time ban a player might be banned from ranked for the remainder of the season, for truly outrageous offenses

FiendishSkum

11-01-2012

I believe that it wouldn't be a bad idea to ban from ranked ques players for the remainder of the season if they are reported in ranked often enough. After a while, people start saying things like "my elo is terrible anyways, so what do I care?", and at that point they are just keeping other players in elo hell by feeding / and / or trolling. At some point they should lose the right to play competitively if they aren't going to be competitive.

pcg

11-01-2012

I do not know if this is where to post this so I am sorry if anyone gets mad at me for posting here BUT I would like to say something about ranked... I have been trying for weeks now to get from 1100 elo to 1200 elo just to be happy. I lose some win some which is fine with me.. but this is where I get so mad I want to uninstall and forget this game.. I have had a countless number of games where it is 4v5 from the start or 4v5 mid game from a someone raging on someone else.. Due to this back to back 4 games in a row i have slipped from 1150 elo to 1090. I have no problem playing a 4v5 cause I for one have come back and won with only 4 players but I feel that the losing team should not have an elo drop due to something they have no control of... if some1 leaves or afks I feel that one person should be banned for days not just an hour or so... Also when this player comes back to the game I feel on his/her profile pic in pre game lobby should maybe have a tag that is known to the community that this player has left games 4v5 or never even joins the game. Giving the few who care the chance to dodge and save themselves. I also feel this would be good to keep people from leaving games as know one will want everyone to know they leave games or do not connect. I could be dreaming but this would be nice to have in ranked to save those who actually do try to play out every game no matter what. Just a thought... Any input?

iNusty

11-01-2012

then what about ppl in elo hell that are trying sooo hard, very hard to get out of elo hell? and yet they get trolled.

pcg

11-01-2012

? that does not make sense to me... Want to explain? What I said has nothing to do with the people stuck in "elo hell" it has to do with the players that just up and leave the team. It is very upsetting and people lose motivation to even try at that point. This causes the team to 5v4.. and let's be honest most the time that happens... who wins?? I don't think that's fair, we are losing elo for something we can not control. Not one person can just make some one stay and not leave... it happens A LOT (sometimes back to back) and something needs to happen in a good way for those who stick it out. Losing elo for that is just demoralizing.

xLwang69

Recruiter

11-01-2012

with the penalty people who play enough should be able to get back to reasonable elo due to the reported being dropped to lower elo by applying elo penalty

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLwang69 View Post
with the penalty people who play enough should be able to get back to reasonable elo due to the reported being dropped to lower elo by applying elo penalty
If their behavior causes their team to lose more games than win, they will fall in Elo naturally, without the penalty.

pcg

11-01-2012

Can someone also explain to me... Why is it I am being paired with players that have only played 5-10 ranked games when I have played over 600...?