Riot!!! Read this!!! Fix solo queue ranked troll issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

Easiest way to handle Trolls in solo queue ranked.

Make punishment from reports in solo queue ranked have elo penalty.. not time suspension

1st offense warning + 25 elo loss
2nd offense 100 elo loss
3rd offense -1000 elo + top rating reset

Easiest way to fix solo queue and will improve the community by basically making super trolls stuck at elo hell raging @ each other..

acc suspension + banns can be applied to lower than 800 elo on top of elo loss..

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

Note: This will increase the quality of experience for people who want to actually enjoy ranked games.

This will also counter fix loss of elo from dodging.

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

comments suggestions amendment??? please give some feedback

Skilltestingman

10-31-2012

I like the idea, but its a lil too harsh.

LogicalTautology

10-31-2012

Don't like it. ELO is a ranking to assign players of similar skill level together; nothing else. It is not to be used as a reward or punishment for anything beyond winning and losing games.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
Don't like it. ELO is a ranking to assign players of similar skill level together; nothing else. It is not to be used as a reward or punishment for anything beyond winning and losing games.
This.

Besides, if the troll's trolling is truly impacting your ability to win games, then isn't he also impacting his own ability to win games? People think "I'm 1300 Elo and the only way to get to 1400 is to dodge all these matches with a troll him them!" How in the heck are the trolls getting to 1300 Elo?

KingSnafu

10-31-2012

the only real way to keep trolls away would be alliances through the char program LoL already has. It sort of already has em with ranked teams but not in a large social manner. Something that lets you have 100 people in the same chat that has a password and the leader of the alliance can kick/ban people from, have it also put a [SN] beside there name so people can show it off. You have to treat trolls like dogs give em what they want and something to parade around and there happy.

This would also give this game a strong social following which is what keeps the juggernaut games like WoW and Star wars fun. Alliances help separate the petty troll who just wants to argue away from the people who just wanna sit down have a fun game for an hour and move on ultimately improving the entire game for everyone who enjoys and and letting the toxic players rot away and squabble amongst themselves

Not to mention how infinitely better it would be for any non-english speaking person to be able to go to a room with 100 other foreigners and enjoy a game they can actually communicate in as well as keeping them away from the majority of people who cant understand anything they say

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

The punishment could be reformed, but the general idea of punishment would create a more desirable league community

gvaness

10-31-2012

Just teaming me with other players that have comparable honor would likely fix 90% of the issues. I don't care what ELO the rager/greifer/troll is at, or really what elo I am at, as long as I can find teams that want to have fun and work together.

iWalkWounded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvaness View Post
Just teaming me with other players that have comparable honor would likely fix 90% of the issues. I don't care what ELO the rager/greifer/troll is at, or really what elo I am at, as long as I can find teams that want to have fun and work together.
highly doubt that. i know tons of people who have gotten that red ribbon and are complete jack asses nonetheless. maybe if they made it a bit harder to get the ribbon, yea. But, for example, i played a game last night where everyone in the lobby except one other kid was "an honorable opponent"... and then got harassed in-game for doing well "with a no skill champ" (karthus lol!).