@Iron Stylus: I like you so here's some help :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CabecoteNA

11-18-2012

Baba looks so cool would fit so well in LOL.
eh I'm not a fan of Carine, sorry

Spew

11-18-2012

Nice idea mate

MAXED6

11-18-2012

Add a mini skirt on baba and we might call it a deal

Marsvoltian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Babas passive is a bit of an issue, with her hitting the stacks and instantly getting focused down. Also as a Support mage she is likely to die for her team. I love the concept of it all, just the passive functionality would be problematic.

I really like Carine though. Question about her passive, it says after 10 seconds her next shot is a Black Jellybean but (unlikely Ashes passive) is irrespective of the stacking count. Is this only once or does it continually stack? How does the selection of Lollipops occur also? Closest one? Targetted? If one is out automatic upon press? I like that trade off of blink for loss of AD and Gold. Does she always have 1 Lollipop (as it says she gains one in the ability description). E synergises fine also. The ult as a toggle is reminiscent of Taric and would definitely open up build options (do I go straight damage or get a bigger mana pool for more ult uptime?) New Manamune and its upgrade scream for this champion. I am getting excited but she doesn't even exist =(

Good job friend, reminds me of a thread of champion ideas that were really quirky and had a cool art style when representing the ideas (bookmark gone =|).

ChromeFalcon

11-18-2012

Show the young Baba version!

Ailias

11-18-2012

Love the old hag!

Sadly the Sweetheart would be turned into some schoolgirl anime *** fantasy...

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Lol, I LOVE Carine!

SP3CTRUZ

11-18-2012

You Sir.. You Rock. Good Job

Grellmax

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsvoltian View Post
Babas passive is a bit of an issue, with her hitting the stacks and instantly getting focused down. Also as a Support mage she is likely to die for her team. I love the concept of it all, just the passive functionality would be problematic.

I really like Carine though. Question about her passive, it says after 10 seconds her next shot is a Black Jellybean but (unlikely Ashes passive) is irrespective of the stacking count. Is this only once or does it continually stack? How does the selection of Lollipops occur also? Closest one? Targetted? If one is out automatic upon press? I like that trade off of blink for loss of AD and Gold. Does she always have 1 Lollipop (as it says she gains one in the ability description). E synergises fine also. The ult as a toggle is reminiscent of Taric and would definitely open up build options (do I go straight damage or get a bigger mana pool for more ult uptime?) New Manamune and its upgrade scream for this champion. I am getting excited but she doesn't even exist =(

Good job friend, reminds me of a thread of champion ideas that were really quirky and had a cool art style when representing the ideas (bookmark gone =|).
Hello! I'll address as much of this as I can for you

Baba getting focused: Sure, focusing her might be a great idea, just keep in mind once she dies with passive stacked she gives vision, which is still pretty strong imo. The Baba player can stay back and lure this way also though, so it's kind of a double edged sword I think ,

I'd imagine the timer prepped black jellybean should stop at 1, so you'd be able to have two ready (queued and timer) going into a fight max for balance's sake.

Targeted attack, then there's no accidents . If there are none on field or in stock, you generate one for free.

Hope that's helped

DmG Apollo

11-18-2012

I want a Baba-Yaga hag type champ so badly. But holy **** dude, I love the idea of the Blue Rose passive making her young again. Not only does it fit with the old fairy tale, but it ends up making for a really awesome transformative ability. I do agree that the stacks may be hard to keep/manage...but i'm sure there's an easy fix to keep the same general idea without completely changing the whole thing.
I don't care if she's made into a support, jungler, ap mid, whatever. It's an instabuy for alot of people. There's too much awesome lore/flavor in this character archetype to ignore for a fantasy game like LoL.
http://stevenhartsite.files.wordpres.../07/yubaba.jpg
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=baba+yaga#/dvz7sb
RIOT PLS.