@Iron Stylus: I like you so here's some help :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grellmax

11-05-2012

Added another character, A Ranged Carry.

Method512

11-05-2012

Then 2nd one is too goofy to be a champion. Goofy stuff is saved for skins, not champions.

Grellmax

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method512 View Post
Then 2nd one is too goofy to be a champion. Goofy stuff is saved for skins, not champions.
Lulu disagrees!

Calderweiss

11-05-2012

Bump this

Calderweiss

11-05-2012

We need a candy girl. I like the idea of baba, but i can't take the name seriously or see her on the login screen. No probs with old women, but she seems a little bit TOO unappealing. Urgot is unappealing too, but he is at least kinda cool and evil looking. I'd rather her be like the withc in Tangled, but not be a full old hag but getting there, but still having that hint of youth. I would totally play carine. She needs to happen. Riot pls

NadalKenlyl

11-05-2012

Cool set, would need number tweaks on candy girl though, if you think about it. 1000 gold for 60 AD, for example.

Grellmax

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalKenlyl View Post
Cool set, would need number tweaks on candy girl though, if you think about it. 1000 gold for 60 AD, for example.
I don't pretend to know the balance, and the suggestions are purely for concept, but I'll try explain my thinking:
She uses lollipops for mobility. So although in a perfect world you'd be able to straight-out stack them to 60 ad, you'd miss out the ability to 'blink' with them. It becomes a choice of using them on occasion to wall-hop (at 100 gold each time), setting up strings so you can overextend with a means of escape (at higher price), using them for vision without needing a ward slot (not ideal, but useful), or just flat out spend 1000 gold and rely on only flash. If you take the last option, I think 900/1000 gold for 60 ad is reasonable when you consider Yi and Fiora gain 35 for no price. They also don't build into anything, so it's a decision again as to when to spend for them over carry items.

Grellmax

11-06-2012

Still no IronStylus...maybe I need to broaden my chances here..
Parrot, Leona, Diana, Michael, Mike, Maurino, Solari, Lunari

JuniorFisherman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Love the idea and your art! So awesome xD

Grellmax

11-13-2012

Bump for justice!