Any jungling shaco guides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shriek

10-03-2010

I can't seem to find any

Doublelift

10-03-2010

Get cloth armor and 5 hp pots asap, and as you run towards Golem, put a jitb over the ledge in front of where wolves spawn. I put a second one in front of where wolves spawn, then put 2 next to golem, then a last one at wolves.

You will end up with -

Dead wolves before golem spawns using 3 JitB
Walking over to golem, smiting him and putting a 6th JitB in total (using 3 for golem)
Profit.

Shriek

10-03-2010

bump

Naive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfAqN2d6VPQ
HAI GUISE THIS IS REGINALD FROM SOLOMID DOT NET.

Shriek

10-03-2010

but that build is outdated =(

Dorien

10-03-2010

pics or gtfo

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelift View Post
Get cloth armor and 5 hp pots asap, and as you run towards Golem, put a jitb over the ledge in front of where wolves spawn. I put a second one in front of where wolves spawn, then put 2 next to golem, then a last one at wolves.

You will end up with -

Walking over to golem, smiting him and putting a 6th JitB in total (using 3 for golem)
Profit.
You can actually only kill 2 wolves in time with route as its actually faster to kill 2 wolves then do golem then come back to the lone wolf because jitb would've cooldown so the last wolf dies faster.

The other alternative is to start at red.

Sunaka

10-03-2010

Reginalds guide tends to be the bar standard for safe shaco jungling (Youtube shaco and reginald together).

However, basically just stack the boxes somewhere, attack the main minion, kite it back into box spawn,let them kill main minion, go gank lanes

DragonRaider

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkyth View Post
but that build is outdated =(
Its not outdated, why do people keep saying that? Hes asking how to jungle with a tutorial which is given, hes not asking "Hey guys how do I play shaco, is there a tutorial?". Hes simply asking how to jungle with him and this guide provides IMO the best way to do so.

Sunaka

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelift View Post

You will end up with -

Profit.
Clever