3v3 Ruined . . . Now Noobs Play!!! PLAY DOTA!!! Never so many losses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid Ken Sebben View Post
stupid, never had a ratio or match history like this. I play 5's now and hate it. 3 days away from selling account and gettin WoW . . . Riot you have always been a joke. Go Dota
Wait, so people like you are going to be rushing to Dota? You mean, like leaving the game to reasonable folks and also infecting a competitor?

This man is a LoL patriot, everybody. He should be honored.

th3xd3coy

10-31-2012

Im really sorry to hear that youre leaving man. I was hoping that you would stick around alil bit longer. You were starting to grow on me and Im gonna miss you. You had great ideas that others just refused to see. If only we had more power. Maybe some propaganda. But never the less, you were truly an inspiration to these boards and this game in your stay with us. Hopefully the fellow DOTA players will accept you. Good bye sweet prince.

i loved you

Peligrad

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
And good riddance. Seriously, are we supposed to care when you behave like such a petulant child? Get out. Good luck "selling" your account and have "fun" in WoW (hint: it's been slowly dying since about two months into Cataclysm).
It started dying as soon as soon as it changed its policies to focus on casuals back when WotlK released...it just took a while for the wound to fester and the infection to set in...