Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New TT - Pros n Cons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ougtok

10-30-2012

The new TT is kinda cool with the stations and new look/mobs. BUT i still think i like classic TT better, thats only because im not a huge fan of dominion style. I'm not saying its a dominion remake but i don't understand why Riot won't just make this as a NEW map instead of redoing it. You have people that like the stations and you have people that like just the straight up minion/kills farming style. I like the classic way better (just my style) instead of having stations that give boosts to stats. WHY not make both sides happy and just make this as a new map and keep the classic also. this would make almost everyone happy instead of destroying the older play style.

Ougtok