Please fix the brush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

There's still a few issues that have been bugging me for a long time

1. Open spaces in the Brush where it does not grant visibility to the rest of the brush

Ever placed a ward in the brush and not have it grant visibility of the area? It's probably in one of the spots within the brush where it's bugged.

2. Edges of the brush do not grant visibility into the brush even when invisible to those outside

There's a thin layer on the outside of (all?) areas of brush where you can be invisible to those outside, but still not see into the brush behind you. Very annoying for champs like Blitzcrank who sit at the edge for more range to grab people.

3. Breaks spells sometimes even when visibility of the enemy is maintained

Champs sometimes flash in and out of visibility even when a ward is in the brush (I think this might have something to do with issue 1)

redfire544

10-03-2010

If you took pictures of these situations, it would be easier for the devs to fix this.

slowpokie

10-03-2010

I facepalm at myself every time I try to ward a bush and I hit an open spot instead. And it happens often too.

Viciously

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-03-2010

same
then i have to place another ward >.>