Runes for Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaoticsoranma

10-03-2010

Why are you asking for people's suggestions if you refuse to follow them? I'm not being hostile, I'm just curious. If you're seriously so indecisive that you can't figure out for yourself, why would you refuse to follow someone else's advice? The entire premise seems simply absurd and idiotic to me.

Get dodge yellows if you don't need mp5, get mp5 if you want more regen. Get CDR blues. Get hp quints, or if you want to be hyperaggressive or think you don't need it, get mpen quints.

AP runes are not as useful as you think. You get maybe 20-30 extra AP from your runes, which is the equivalent of 4-500 gold in a game. If you're playing a lategame build, that amount of AP is negligible and you'd be much better off having other stats that can help you in a game.

Honestly, from what you're saying, it seems like you're at a very low level of play. I would stop assuming that just because you can stomp low-level players, you'll be able to stomp high level players who know what they're doing.

LotionExplosion

10-03-2010

Do your team a favor and don't play AP Ezreal. If you want a decent rune page:

Mpen reds
Mana regen per level yellows (Dodge or hp per level are good too)
Mana regen per level blues (CDR and AP per level are good too)
HP quints

Done.

TheAtheistGod

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliet View Post
On the contrary, the less armor you have, the more each point of armor is worth.
Not quite. Each point is the same. If you live for 4 seconds with 0 armor and get 25 armor you will live for 5 seconds. If you live for 16 seconds with 300 armor you get 25 more armor and live for 17 seconds. It's the same increase to overall survivability no matter how much armor you have. While it's true that percentage increase does decrease as armor doesn't stack with itself that means armor isn't increasing in value not that it is decreasing in value. Value of armor is a function of health and % of incoming damage is physical, armor is irrelevant.

imperviously

10-03-2010

im not ignoring all of it.... i simply said like i didnt want mana regen and what happens. first post is , mana regen... lmao.... can you help me , but with my sort of play style... i said i was fine with mana regen and didnt really want the defensive... basically going for like, ap / magic pen / cdr and such... i dont really want anythin else tbh. just my personal preference... i cant decide wether like, if i do or dont get CDR. and if i should go flat or per lvl ap, and shuld quints be ap or mpen... thats the help im lookin for really. sorry for making it seem like im ignoring all of it, im not , its just not in my likings really..

imperviously

10-03-2010

@lotion.... like..... do your team a favor and dont play ap? LOL? usually my team rathers me aping than ADing.... it helps in team fights way more..... i didnt ask for your opinion on my build or anything.

Chaoticsoranma

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpervious View Post
im not ignoring all of it.... i simply said like i didnt want mana regen and what happens. first post is , mana regen... lmao.... can you help me , but with my sort of play style... i said i was fine with mana regen and didnt really want the defensive... basically going for like, ap / magic pen / cdr and such... i dont really want anythin else tbh. just my personal preference... i cant decide wether like, if i do or dont get CDR. and if i should go flat or per lvl ap, and shuld quints be ap or mpen... thats the help im lookin for really. sorry for making it seem like im ignoring all of it, im not , its just not in my likings really..
If you don't want regen and you want runes for a super offensive playstyle, get:

mpen reds
dodge yellows
cdr/lvl blues (per level because you're ap, you'll need more cdr later on since you're a late-game char)
mpen quints

imperviously

10-03-2010

hmm. yeah i kinda like chaotics rune setup, i am more of an offensive person

imperviously

10-03-2010

so CDR per lvl is bettter for me than just the flat ones?

imperviously

10-03-2010

well honestly, the W spell is pretty long CD, and like, the first moments of the game are pretty important imo... so wouldnt the flats be better? due to the per lvl one be as much as the flats only once you reach lvl 13?