Runes for Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

caution

10-03-2010

deal.

oh you mean what runes to use for him(sry)

I run armour pen red, mana regen per lvl seal and glyph, 3 armour pen quints.

At least, I used to, I havnt played ezreal much since they made him useless.

imperviously

10-03-2010

@Lysergsaure , but. honestly in my eyes... to get dodge or armor, is a waste.. because its only gonna b like barely any becuase i get no items with dodge really, and not much armor.. so just a little bit wont really make so much of a difference ya know? and ive been doing fine with health from lvl 1 already even without a dorans item. i get first blood most of the time and i get like a meki pend or saph crystal because i build ToG first. with an hp pot and mana pot. so ive been doin fine without the extra health, and end game that extra little health wont really make a difference IMO.

imperviously

10-03-2010

@Caution , uhm that would work for AD ezreal... i play more of an AP ezreal ,so thats pointless really.

Lysergsaure

10-03-2010

^ You may be doing fine now, but wait until you're matched against a trist with 770 health at level 1 because she went Doran's/HP quints.

Cliet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpervious View Post
@Lysergsaure , but. honestly in my eyes... to get dodge or armor, is a waste.. because its only gonna b like barely any becuase i get no items with dodge really, and not much armor.. so just a little bit wont really make so much of a difference ya know? and ive been doing fine with health from lvl 1 already even without a dorans item. i get first blood most of the time and i get like a meki pend or saph crystal because i build ToG first. with an hp pot and mana pot. so ive been doin fine without the extra health, and end game that extra little health wont really make a difference IMO.
On the contrary, the less armor you have, the more each point of armor is worth.

imperviously

10-03-2010

@cliet , you may see it that way... but if i had just 20 armor, honestly is it really reducing THAT much of the damage im takin in , in one hit? not really.... every hit counts, yeah but reducing my damage output so some can hit on me and make the damage like 2 lower, isnt really makin so much use out of it... thats just the way i look at it, just saying.

imperviously

10-03-2010

@lysergsaure , ok...... i see where your going with this. but then i know to play differently against that and to play a little safer... maybe poke at her every now and then and be safe. but look at it endgame.. that 200 hp comparing to someone who is dealing alot more dps than her.... it doesnt help her so much late game... only early game. yeah early game is important, but i rather be consistent through out the whole game than having something thats almost useless at late game.

Pwnacus Maximus

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpervious View Post
didnt i say i didnt really want mana regen? i play ap ez and ad ez atm. i do fine without any mana regen runes. i dont really need it tbh. i rahter use my runes in something i would need, and @dragonxa , like you said. ez isnt really a lategame champ... but AP late game owns AD late game. and thats why i rather ap. my ult is actually useful and my AOE W helps a little too. as AD lategame i honestly think it doesnt help as much, but it owns more begining game. but ive been ownin with AP ez lately and i just prefer it now. hmm. What about like,

Red: magic pen

yellow: ap perlvl or flat. (tell me which i should get cause i really cant decide... and why)

Blue: CDR

Quint: ap flat or ap per lvl or magic pen (wich and why?)

what about something like this?
the problem with AP ez is that, granted, AP is leaps and bounds better than AD ez lategame, most games are decided before lategame even starts.

imperviously

10-03-2010

@pwnacus maximus , well no game ends early game... if so mid game or late game... (most likely lol) and i do really well midgame tbh... and late game pretty well too.. ap ez is best at mid/late game. and it doesnt fail early game like some ppl say.... depends how you play it.at mid game my rotation gets them to half hp sometimes. thats with no runes to be said.... and that takes how long to do a rotation? like 2 seconds lol and plus then i put ignite on them... and ther basically dead.. mid game solo with my ult accros the map dealin so much damage? can be a real game changer tbh. and with lichbane you Q will scale with AP.. ok dont give me these AD bull****, we all have preferences.. i rather mine. you rather yours.

Lysergsaure

10-03-2010

^Why make a thread asking for advice when you were just going to ignore all of it?