Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes for Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imperviously

10-03-2010

Ok, well, i am going AP ezreal. I was thinking something like this :

Red: 8.55 MPen x9

Yellow: 0.9 AP per lvl x9

Blue: 1.53 AP per lvl x9

Quint: 14.85 per lvl x9

okay, well i am thinking of something like this, i don't really need the mana regen because i get archangels and i do pretty good with mana regen, so i didn't want to waste any on it. but i thought that this should be pretty good, or maybe flat AP instead of per lvl?

Please tell me what you think or what i should change or what would do best.

Please & Thankyou.

Lysergsaure

10-03-2010

AP runes are wasted, IMO. You should use runes for stats that are harder to come by in-game/that you need at level 1.

A good standard caster page is

Mpen marks, MP5/lv seals, flat CDR glyphs, and flat health quints.

Dragonxa

10-03-2010

i wouldnt suggest to play ap ezreal atm.
hes an early game champ without the abillity to push.
so i had 24-4-10 with ezreal today and could barely deal any damage.
anyways if youre still gonna try it i sugget you to go. magic pen marks. and mana regen all the others
quints/seals/glyphs u wont need to buy mana regen/lvl and can go to your core items faster

MrZann

10-03-2010

AP runes are a waste. I ran mpen reds, scaling mp5 yellows, cdr/level blues and movespeed quints for a while.

SandvichTF2

10-03-2010

9 quints?!!??!

Majikku

10-03-2010

wat ability power ezreal does zero damage

Cliet

10-03-2010

Magic pen reds, Mp5/level yellows, CDR/mp5 blues depending on how often you spam and flat health quints.

imperviously

10-03-2010

didnt i say i didnt really want mana regen? i play ap ez and ad ez atm. i do fine without any mana regen runes. i dont really need it tbh. i rahter use my runes in something i would need, and @dragonxa , like you said. ez isnt really a lategame champ... but AP late game owns AD late game. and thats why i rather ap. my ult is actually useful and my AOE W helps a little too. as AD lategame i honestly think it doesnt help as much, but it owns more begining game. but ive been ownin with AP ez lately and i just prefer it now. hmm. What about like,

Red: magic pen

yellow: ap perlvl or flat. (tell me which i should get cause i really cant decide... and why)

Blue: CDR

Quint: ap flat or ap per lvl or magic pen (wich and why?)

what about something like this?

imperviously

10-03-2010

@sandvichTF2. my bad lol i ment x3

Lysergsaure

10-03-2010

If you absolutely don't want MP5/lv seals, get dodge or armor instead.

And for quints, anything but health is a mistake IMO. With that and a doran's item, you'll start off at a comfortable ~650 health.