You won't win if you don't one of the top 4 champs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragull2

10-31-2012

Singed was and it will always be ridiculously OP in 3v3.
He is VERY hard to kill on 5v5. Imagine in 3v3.

Anyways, I only played 1 game in the new 3v3, and my team won, we were, Akali (me), Gangplank and Ashe, against Lee Sin, Darius and Evelynn.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

10-31-2012

i'm winning a lot more then i'm losing on the new map and the only champ of those i've even used on it yet are darius and lee sin, used both once of like 30-40 matches, been playing kayle recently on the map, good fun right there

Noobtactical

10-31-2012

I've been cursious if Tryndamere is still big threat anymore with there being fewer escape routes.

I don't find Lee to be that big a deal. I used to main him a lot as he was a lot of fun. But he has been nerfed several times over the past year which have added up to weaken him. Personally I don't find his late game presence that strong.

Darius and Jax are beasts for sure tho in my opinion.

Omesh

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM0ve View Post
Jax
Trynd
Darius
Lee

Sure you can ban them in rank but in normal if you don't have one of these champs you won't win many games.
I haven't played a game with a Trynd or a Lee on my team, and I've won without them. I've played games with a Jax or a Darius, but few and far between, and I lost one of the games with a Jax on my side. (The guy was terrible, so there's that.)

So I don't think this is true. I don't think winning comes down to one person selecting one of these champs whatsoever. The number of strong champs on the new map is so much higher than this, and while I'll never complain about having any of them on my team, I think it's somewhat disingenuous to suggest that every 3s team needs a Jax, Lee, Darius, or Trynd to win.