You won't win if you don't one of the top 4 champs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

10-30-2012

I haven't seen a single Trynd in all of my games on the new map. Since I play a lot of Teemo I don't think he'd be much of a problem anyway.

Blind > Zhonya > Blind or Blind > Exhaust > Blind

Also I discovered that if you can load up on tank items and still find a way to be useful, you'll probably win. Beat a Rengar + Kha'Zix + Singed team yesterday by rushing Sunfire and Tabi Teemo.

TheM0ve

10-30-2012

My bro went back to trynd tonight because we were sick of losing. I played Wukong. Dominated our games again.

Tonight my bro and I played a game with Wukong and he was Shyvana. Played a Jax, Darius.
Wukong goes 2-3-3
Shyvana goes 2-7-1
15 min quit

Again same champs played Trynd, Ziggs, Darius
Wukong 1-2-2
Shyvana 1-5-1
15 min quit

Bro says F it sick of losing... Goes trynd, I go Wukong. Play against Jax, Mord, Galio
Trynd goes 12-3-10
Wukong goes 15-2-15

Again same champs against Teemo, Darius, Jax
Trynd goes 14-5-9
Wukong goes 9-3-7

Just saying its a world of a difference playing a avg champ and a OP champ. My bro playing with Shyvana to a top 4 champ is the difference between getting tore up or being the one that tears it up.

Wish we had more variety in champs that our viable in 3v3.

TheM0ve

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I haven't seen a single Trynd in all of my games on the new map. Since I play a lot of Teemo I don't think he'd be much of a problem anyway.

Also I discovered that if you can load up on tank items and still find a way to be useful, you'll probably win. Beat a Rengar + Kha'Zix + Singed team yesterday by rushing Sunfire and Tabi Teemo.
You want to play one of the best trynds ever let me know we'll play you. I can say from other teemos at the 15 min mark trynd will two shot you. Once he hits you with his slow down gameover.

trynd ults - Spins - 1 hit - 2 hit - dead - spin - tele

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

trynd? o.O isn't he weak early and cannot jump over the new walls

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM0ve View Post
My bro went back to trynd tonight because we were sick of losing. I played Wukong. Dominated our games again.

Tonight my bro and I played a game with Wukong and he was Shyvana. Played a Jax, Darius.
Wukong goes 2-3-3
Shyvana goes 2-7-1
15 min quit

Again same champs played Trynd, Ziggs, Darius
Wukong 1-2-2
Shyvana 1-5-1
15 min quit

Bro says F it sick of losing... Goes trynd, I go Wukong. Play against Jax, Mord, Galio
Trynd goes 12-3-10
Wukong goes 15-2-15

Again same champs against Teemo, Darius, Jax
Trynd goes 14-5-9
Wukong goes 9-3-7

Just saying its a world of a difference playing a avg champ and a OP champ. My bro playing with Shyvana to a top 4 champ is the difference between getting tore up or being the one that tears it up.

Wish we had more variety in champs that our viable in 3v3.
i just watched your brother's match history, it has 9 tt losses 3 of which are trynd losses and one trynd win. i doubt you have much base under your allegations

Sadiking

10-31-2012

singed with the new rod is impossibru to stop

MapNinja

10-31-2012

I don't really have a problem with the champs you list, maybe it's my playstyle, but i have a problem with get-away comps. My top two are shyvana and singed. So much damage and innate tankiness. Lacking in cc sure, but you just cannot kill them. Ever.

Pelikins

10-31-2012

In all honesty...I dread seeing Shy more than any other champ. I don't like seeing Darius either though.

Shy jungle is flat out over powered. She super fast and can win a duel against anyone.

Which means she runs into your jungle and either kills you as you try to run or kills you as you try to fight back...either way she kills you...

And she's so fast that she can get away or kite long enough to get out or turn it into a 2v3 and kill your teammates too...

I hate her so much...

There seriously NEEDS to be normal draft for normals to work in this format...

Aikimiller

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikins View Post
There seriously NEEDS to be normal draft for normals to work in this format...
While I am not convinced that Shyvana is that OP, I do agree that Draft mode is a fundamental need of this map.

Riot has long said that they won't balance champions based on TT directly through nerf/buff. And so, the simplest way to address the issue of imbalance is bans and counter-picking against OP champs. It's not a perfect solution, but it creates a much more level playing field.

Gutter Runner

10-31-2012

Tryndamere? Jax? Interesting... Never had any problems with this champs. I found Shen most annoying champion in new TT for now.