How do u play Evelynn ..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3sPeraD0

10-02-2010

how do u play evelynn at late game ? when enmy team has oracle .

WcCannons

10-02-2010

Unfortunatly right now Eve is TOUGH to make effective late game unless you are 20 stacked or close to it. From my experience the only way to do well late game is to be on a voice chat so you can quickly and efficiently communicate your every move with your teammates.

This is due to he reliance on being face to face with enemies. Her terrible range leaves her in a huge heap of trouble if she is hit with any sort of disable. This coupled with her squshiness, unless enemies are dropping like flys, makes her a novelty at best against a good team.

I wish I had a good answer, but I think, in most games she is terribly broken.

reaver99

10-03-2010

You need your team to take down the person with oracles, or you have to wait until the teamfight has started to go in and stun someone. You can also build her tank which isn't as bad as it sounds, since she regains life on assists or kills. As long as your team can focus people down she can stay alive for quite a while.

Cenerae

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3sPeraD0 View Post
Get your team to kill the guy who has an Oracles each time you notice someone has it. If you keep doing it they will stop buying more, because it will be too much of a goldsink to keep buying. At the very least, you'll force them to keep spending 400 more gold just so they can see you in stealth, every single respawn.

Bait people. People see a stealthed Evelynn via their Oracles and they chase her around if her team isn't near. So 'accidentally' get into range of their team, then lead them into the brush where your team waits to kill them all. Eve has the best global taunt in the entire game, and you should definately capitalise on it.

larkhill

10-03-2010

short answer is u dont.

realistically, u wait for a teamfight to begin and pick off the healer/squishy while they're busy. use bushes to your advantage and make sure u know where all wards are and who has oracles and who doesnt.

Madagan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

At the champion selection screen you pick JANNA!

This is because Janna = |Eve|

sbudeeG

10-03-2010

It's been said, but you play her one of two ways: The best **** bait in the game, or the designated Carry-Killer (or Healer-Killer). Your job in the first is to dance around and look tasty, then lead them right to your team's hook in the bush. Best way is, if they pretend they dont see you, unstealth and pretend to panic. If they go straight for the kill, well, just lead them to the punishment. Your job in the second is to pop your ult, run around the terrain to the carry, and dispose of them. Team fight won.

Vijaya

10-03-2010

Obvious troll is obvious

Alex Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3sPeraD0 View Post
You don't.

Sorry if that was blatantly rude, but that's why you don't play Evelynn. Wards/Oracles basically ruin her, so she sucks. I recommend switching mains before you start Ranked Matches or you're going to be one sad panda.

egnition

10-03-2010

i hope not to play u never in my team. Allied Eve = Lost automatically