Shadow Dash - Bugged or Nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Since the last patch, I've discovered, to my disappointment, that Shen's shadow dash no longer moves through terrain. However, the patch notes didn't even mention Shen.

What gives?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Hello? Anybody?

Cimis

11-15-2012

It def still goes through terrain

Sereg Anfaug

11-15-2012

I managed to fail it through the back of the double golems, which is way too thin to have been the problem... I also failed it in several other locations. I'm fairly certain it no longer works.

Other champions don't seem to have this issue - I just got to play Tryndamere for the first time in ages(somebody picked Kass mid before our mid was up, lol), and his spin was moving through terrain as usual.

Sereg Anfaug

11-15-2012

Hmm, something else occurs to me... I very recently picked up Graves, and his Quick draw doesn't move through terrain, either. Now, I never played him before, so I don't know if it used to do so, but as it's very similar to Shen's Shadow dash, I'm wondering now...

OdinTypeMk1

11-15-2012

i have been going through terrain fine with Shen I have no issues with that wall dragon baron or river bushes and graves can only go certain places like down dragon but not UP dragon its werid but other than that i've bee fine

Juggernoob

11-15-2012

They did thicken some of the walls in the last patch, or in one of the last few patches, so there is terrain that you cant move through with some people

Sereg Anfaug

11-16-2012

Hmm, I wonder if that's it. That's a shame, since now I'll have to re-learn where I can move with Shen.

However, as mentioned, I failed a dash through the back of double golems, which really shouldn't be too thick. Maybe that was just a fluke?

Cretinok

11-16-2012

Were you playing on SR or TT?

Many of the walls in TT were made thicker so you cant go through them.

Sereg Anfaug

11-16-2012

Never played TT in my life, and only one game of CS. Always SR for me.