Moving Rune/Mastery pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS16d5da5f8759eedf2de31

10-30-2012

Now I like order. I like my Runes and Masteries sorted, be it by topic, name or degree of obscurity.

The only problem I have is, that whenever I create a new Mastery page it will be sorted at the last spot. Rune pages are even more annoying. If you want to change something up you can't delete the page, no you have to get all the runes out and can only fill a new one in in the same spot as the old one.

I think everyone has gone through the phases of completely emptying every Rune page and Masteries and build from the ground up. I have done so several times.

How much easier would it be if we could move our Rune pages or Masteries with some simple button presses?

No more random Rune page 8 filled with nothing in the middle of your beautiful Runes! Do away with the mysterious Mastery page 4, that you cant remember building and are actually pretty scarred of. ^_-

Join me in my quest for some order in our Runes and Masteries!

Tasty Confection

10-31-2012

I wholeheartedly agree with this idea. There's a long thread of people agreeing with this sentiment on GD, but this is (probably!) the right place to post an idea like this. This is especially important with rune pages. Mastery pages can be deleted in two clicks then created and filled in about 20 seconds or less if you know what you're doing; however, rune pages can't be deleted (for the best, they're expensive), and emptying/filling one can be a very tedious task, especially if you're doing it for the sole purpose of reorganizing them.

Xensai

10-31-2012

Yea that is a great idea!!!

Jinxer

07-21-2013

I totally agree. Even for the mastery pages it can be a hassle if you have 15 of them and want to change the ordered. Riot please make it so we can change the order or our rune pages and mastery pages.