Demacia and its lack of an ADC

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haze of Grey

10-30-2012

Technically, Vayne is a Demacian vigilante, yes, so there's a person IN Demacia who shoots ranged attacks I guess. But Demacia lacks a truly Demacian ADC. I want one. Demacia has bruisers, APs, supports, even a semi assassin as of Fiora. Why no ranged ADC? Demacia needs an ADC.

Let's look at it on the whole. Jarvan can solo top/jungle, and trade with xin depending. Lux or Galio can mid or support, and switch with each other accordingly. Who's the other bottom laner? I guess Garen or Fiora could try it, but really, that's asking for trouble. If things get sticky, they'll be kited for days.

TL;DR Demacia does not have an ADC and it needs one to have the full five man team comp. And come on, there are houses in the Demacian royal family that haven't even released champions yet. An entire world of viability is there. USE IT RIOT. PLEASE.

as Desolator

10-30-2012

it should be luxs best friend who has a crossbow and instead of attack speed i would like her based on heavy damage like the demacians all demaicans deal heavy damage

Lux and her ult, garen and his ult, even galios ult

Please riot plox

Haze of Grey

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by as Desolator View Post
it should be luxs best friend who has a crossbow and instead of attack speed i would like her based on heavy damage like the demacians all demaicans deal heavy damage

Lux and her ult, garen and his ult, even galios ult

Please riot plox
I'm not digging the whole crossbow thing, it's already in Vayne's world. I want someone with a new weapon. Something we haven't used before. Demacia is all about being bright and shiny. I'm thinking a champ who shoots stars. Shooting Stars. O_O

I think I just blew my own mind.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze of Grey View Post
I'm thinking a champ who shoots stars.
A fan of Terraria's star cannon, are we?

And Vayne is a Demacian; the "vigilante" part is her taking justice into her own hands to hunt evil. But it's not like you can't have another; Piltover already has 3.

Best Zod NA

10-30-2012

I would absolutely love to have an ADC who didn't use a gun/bow.

Psychic energy blasts is cool. Firing a staff is cool. Attack drones is cool. Organic weapons is cool. Y'know, whatever.

Invictrix

10-30-2012

Vayne is demacian, and she has some great synergy with Jarvan 4.

Invictrix

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquisfdom View Post
I would absolutely love to have an ADC who didn't use a gun/bow.

Psychic energy blasts is cool. Firing a staff is cool. Attack drones is cool. Organic weapons is cool. Y'know, whatever.
Kogmaw spits on people.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquisfdom View Post
Sivir throws chakrams
Draven throws axes

Haze of Grey

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
A fan of Terraria's star cannon, are we?

And Vayne is a Demacian; the "vigilante" part is her taking justice into her own hands to hunt evil. But it's not like you can't have another; Piltover already has 3.
I dunno how to quote two people at once, but this is also aimed at Invictrix. Yes, she's demacian, but come on. She looks nothing like the rest of the demacians. She looks like a vampire. I'm not actually well versed on her lore, but if in there somewhere it says she IS a vampire, I wouldn't be shocked. She wears black too. Demacians are about honor and justice and bright colors. I want an honor/justice/bright color adc. Which is where I come to how I agree with Loquisfdom. It needs to be something unique! Something nobody else has. No gun, no bow, no acid spit. Something fresh.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-30-2012

If vayne isnt demacian then what is she? She even follows the demacian ways depending on how you look at it. Then theres also fiora

12345 ... 8