[TT] Why is Kitae's/Madred's Bloodrazor banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleSchneider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Yeah, this is my question, we were playing with my team, and we saw that early teams (1200 - 1550 elo teams) are abusing of Tanks comp, Garen Olaf Jarvan (for example, but could be darius, chogath, singed, mundo), with VD's Pillager, Overlord BloodMail, Frozen, omen/sunfire, srsly, i really want a RED to answer me this question. because i don't understand why those items are banned, when the devs made those HP items...

Cha0sniper

10-30-2012

Because madred's/kitae's are Bruiser items, and bruisers are already strong enough. They introduced Blackfire Torch and Blade of the Ruined King to replace madred's for AP and AD carries respectively.

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Not having any attack speed on the sword of the ruined kings frustrates me... I dont understand why they would remove the attack speed that madreds had with the new replacement item. Losing the small amount of armor is no big deal but losing the AS bonus for a AD/Hybrid carry really hurts. I dont care if they up the cost of the new item just give me my AS bonus back...

Capwnzzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFearHonorX View Post
Not having any attack speed on the sword of the ruined kings frustrates me... I dont understand why they would remove the attack speed that madreds had with the new replacement item. Losing the small amount of armor is no big deal but losing the AS bonus for a AD/Hybrid carry really hurts. I dont care if they up the cost of the new item just give me my AS bonus back...
Breaking news!: You may now purchase multiple items! Up to a maximum of 6 at once

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiku View Post
Breaking news!: You may now purchase multiple items! Up to a maximum of 6 at once
Your comment is so ridicules im not even going to waste anymore time replying on it.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sniper View Post
Because madred's/kitae's are Bruiser items, and bruisers are already strong enough. They introduced Blackfire Torch and Blade of the Ruined King to replace madred's for AP and AD carries respectively.
Too bad that Ruined King is pretty good on Bruisers as is.

Aikimiller

10-31-2012

I think the reason they didn't give Blade of the Ruined King any attack speed is to try and prevent abuse of it on bruisers. Attack speed is a stat that bruisers don't normally spec into heavily, yeah they'll pick up a trinity force or a Wit's End, but an AD carry is normally going to have a heck of a lot more attack speed than that, which should made Blade scale better on carries than on bruisers. Hopefully.

If you ask me, they need to add differing ratios on AD items for melee and ranged attacks if they really want to prevent abuse of strong carry items by bruisers.

FDru

10-31-2012

Blade of the Ruined King is crazy good on AD champs. Stupid thread.