Udyr runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

astronomy

10-03-2010

If you use mpen runes over AS runes you're silly :3:

I carry Alex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-03-2010

Enjoy your even more reduced madreds razor for a very slightly easier jungling route broz.

Another thing: you'll deal more magic damage than physical damage (usually) in a match. My average in ranked are magic damage dealt: 86 946 against 74 711 physical damage, which is about 15% more magic damage than physical.

McMANAMAN

10-03-2010

well at least I have the mpen reds and mres blues. now all i need are dodge yellows and one flat health quint

Chakki

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyOrb View Post
Enjoy your even more reduced madreds razor for a very slightly easier jungling route broz.

Another thing: you'll deal more magic damage than physical damage (usually) in a match. My average in ranked are magic damage dealt: 86 946 against 74 711 physical damage, which is about 15% more magic damage than physical.
You're looking at this on a huge scale, of course you'll do more magic damage via red buff and phoenix stance than autoattacks. But, magic penetration does nothing in the jungle, attack speed significantly increases speed and allows you to do routes that you can't do with MPen. You might think a faster jungle time is negligible, but for early ganks and dragons, it can make or break the early game.

Players choose attack speed not to help with damage lategame, but to own the jungle and still help with phoenix procs in the late game.