Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

fiora wukong or irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yoh234

10-30-2012

trying to find a solo top champ to main those 3 are the ones i like so whichever is easiest/good id like to know thanks

Gabyx76

Recruiter

10-30-2012

irelia is for the mid/early damage, and tankyness lategame, she is great,
fiora for some OP life steal/tiamat ult,
wukong to explode noobs in lanes, and for his spin to win in fights.

i would buy irelia

mnun

10-30-2012

I love wukong, he's not easy to master, but fairly simple to pick up. Definitely a favorite of mine

yoh234

10-30-2012

scratch the fiora part shes not to my liking anymore 1 for wukong and 1 for irelia so far

Khaos Wildfire

10-30-2012

Buy all 3, they each have their place in the game. Irelia is just solid all around, can last hit like a pro, and is very hard to lock down with mercs and her passive. Wu has a fight changing ult and his stealth can get him out of ganks. Fiora is a good counter to a few and her ult is pretty nice.

Of course I don't play top too much.

Shen, Darius, Yorick, Cho, Teemo all have their place as well. Oh, Kayle top is fun too.