Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Complaint on Jax For Twisted tree line

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenzai

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Okay Nocturne, Udyr, And Maokai. that was my team vsing a vlad, lee, and a jax. The Jax Got hard fed, but my 2 team mates got him to 100 HP, I Ulted to him...I was full health everything with spell shield and he just took me to 100 hp instead. I barely Lived long enough to kill him off and we had no chance of doing anything from there on. I think Jax needs Some kind of Damage scaling decrease nothing major though Just something to even this out there was nothing our team could do. I mean Come on 100 HP and he was practicly unkillable unless we all went on him with every single thing we had. ALL summoners everything. Vlad and lee were no problem in comparison but again Jax could just kill us all off. We have to ban other champs that can solo by themselves like Yorik and such that we ran outta room to Ban Jax and they had first pick its just rediculous how Over powered this champ can become. And there isnt a single bit of hope for recovery. Editing this to add in the fact that in a 5v5 Jax has 5 ppl to focus him..Add that with Different damage outputs and the cc of the team. There's hope there..But in this case 3 ppl we couldnt do a thing to Jax. Even before he got fed. he got some minion feed and that started his Rampage.

chaser676

10-30-2012

Quote:
Zenzai:
Okay Nocturne, Udyr, And Maokai. that was my team vsing a vlad, lee, and a jax. The Jax Got hard fed, but my 2 team mates got him to 100 HP, I Ulted to him...I was full health everything with spell shield and he just took me to 100 hp instead. I barely Lived long enough to kill him off and we had no chance of doing anything from there on. I think Jax needs Some kind of Damage scaling decrease nothing major though Just something to even this out there was nothing our team could do. I mean Come on 100 HP and he was practicly unkillable unless we all went on him with every single thing we had. ALL summoners everything. Vlad and lee were no problem in comparison but again Jax could just kill us all off. We have to ban other champs that can solo by themselves like Yorik and such that we ran outta room to Ban Jax and they had first pick its just rediculous how Over powered this champ can become. And there isnt a single bit of hope for recovery

The Codyman

10-30-2012

Jax is a ban.

Solid Rook

10-30-2012

I know it sucks but you need to build the wicked hatchet and Frozen Heart against him. add an exhaust and an ignite. Still not easy though, the items on treeline give him massive damage damage and sustain.

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Jax's E is OP and that is why hes banned in most ranked games.. His damage is strong but it dont need a nerf, his E ability needs a big change because right now its absurdly OP.. Fiora cant even ult jax because his regular ability can just block it all..... Hes nearly got a kayle ult with a regular ability that adds damage plus a stun.. Its ridicules ...

Senpai Lamppost

10-30-2012

hmm...
maybe not ult jax???? how about ulting VLAD? unless of course you enjoy dying
seriously people dont know how to use nocturne then say he is up