Nocturne help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

10-30-2012

I bought Nocturne yesterday during the sale and I tried him out. He is really awesome . The problem is is that I kept dying a lot when I was playing him. This was partly due to Olaf feeding, but as I was jungling, I was under leveled. Usually when I'm jungling as champions such as Warwick or Skarner when he was out free, I was the same level as everyone laning. But with nocturne, I was 2 levels down.

Plus, I kept dying a lot (again, Olaf feeding), but I'm wondering whether I'm doing something wrong. Here are the things I usually do.

- I initiate with Q

-When I catch up to my opponent, I activate my E and fear them

-I usually only use my ult to make sure no one escapes or to escape if there is another enemy nearby when a group of enemies are triple teaming me

-I bought a Wiggles lantern, Beserkers Greaves, Frozen Mallet, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Sold Wiggles lantern and started building Atma's impaler

Please give me tips and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. I want to get better so I can dominate the game .

LegitxJoe Daddy

10-30-2012

Okay first thing whenever you jungle make sure you get wrigglers lanter trust me it has never failed and sometimes I end up being higher level than mid for a while which is awesome for early game ganks and getting fed. Also make sure if your going against a enemy team that looks pritty scary that you steal their buff first. (Blue if your an AP champ and Red if your an AD champ) Also with the dying thing try and grab a Rod Of Ages early then and if it continues the choose between a Force Of Nature if its a heavy AP team or Warmongs Armor if its a heavy AD team. You shouldnt have to do this but lets say you have a squishy team you may need to carry tank as Nocturne haha but either way sounds lie you have him down well with jungle just sounded like a bad team haha but hey build heavy AD like you were and beat up! Also dont forget that boots are important if your versing a heavy AP team get Magic Resistance and then insted of getting the Bloodthirster get a Black Cleaver to get that Attack Speed back and same thing for a heavy AD team except get some Armor boots.l

CounterSnipe

10-30-2012

Build Noc tanky after wriggles. He gets 55 (i think) ad from his Q, so there's no reason to really build more damage items. Build tanky stuff like Omen, wits end, Merc Treads. That will make you more durable in fights. Also, use your ult if your team gets in a team fight, even if you're not around. If you see a 4v4 going on on the other side of the map, reducing the enemy vision will help your team out a great deal.

Look on solomid.net for jungle noc guides as well as they'll help you out.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

My two quick tips are:

Look at mobafire.com solomid.net etc for good builds that may work for you.

You said you only use your ult for escaping/catching foes. You should try to play more aggressively and initiate with your ult. The distance is great for catching a single player for a mile away. Watch some pro Noc vids and you'll see what I mean.

Good luck champ.

Teh Lawler

10-31-2012

Grab Wriggles the HoG and rush a frozen heart, you're welcome

dehunter456

10-31-2012

Thanks for the help guys .