Love the new and improved Twisted Treelien

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobtactical

10-30-2012

Thanks Riot for improving the map !

herpderpsmurf21

10-30-2012

kill yourself

Nyxefiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobtactical View Post
Thanks Riot for replacing the map !
Fix'd
I don't think of it as much of an improvement either.
Should've made this a separate map.

Butthairz

10-30-2012

A lot of people are not showing Riot the appreciation they deserve over this new map.
What incentive does Riot have to put out new maps when the fans react the way they have?

Criticism is fine, but the harsh comments about riot "not caring" and comments like above are the same reason everyone hates the LoL community. No one is making you play the game, hell, you didn't even PAY anything for the game so why should comments like "Riot is a joke" or "riot never listens".

I think they are trying. They tried to make 3's for more chars to enjoy but it's a hard scenario, and lets not forget the map is still in "beta" meaning (in my opinion) they are evaluating the changes and attempting to fix the bruiser only game winning strategy.

Personally I love this map. Now I know 50% of League players don't think anyone is entitled to an opinion besides their own but mine is that this map is a lot more fun.

That being said, I would like to see the old TT back, although I would still play the new one more often.

Also, thanks Riot for the map, and keeping everything free. I love this business model and the work you do to try and keep the community in a positive atmosphere.