1700+ wins on Normal and Still low Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingSnafu

10-31-2012

well elo only really works once you have played over 1k games so u have that many wins and ur elos that low then sad to say but ur just a 1200 elo player for instance i can have 100 wins and 100 losses and youll be at 1k or so elo but if u bring that to 1k wins 1k losses ur now at a 2k elo where ur supposed to be the elo system sucks because its more 10% skill 90% how much time youve spent but youve put in the 90% to make ur elo a judge of how good you are sadly it just means that you... are not that good

Nickpws

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessHerpMoreDerp View Post
in my oppinion, you don't know when you lost when you say that. + being a ****** wasting time on a lost game while your teammates AND opponents want to play a game where there actually IS a chance to win or get to the next match sooner
Not really, I had a lot of matches where we were underleveled and pushed to no end. A few well-co÷rdinated teamfights and you are the ones pushing.

Teh Lawler

10-31-2012

play ADC, get fed carry scrubs, that's how I went from 850 elo to 1307 in two weeks

Rokkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessHerpMoreDerp View Post
in my oppinion, you don't know when you lost when you say that. + being a ****** wasting time on a lost game while your teammates AND opponents want to play a game where there actually IS a chance to win or get to the next match sooner
I'm not so brazen as to really believe in "never surrender", but there have been enough games that I've been the deciding "No" vote in a 3 Yes to 2 No that either I or another teammate ended up carrying through for a victory.

That to me saves me so much more time because I forced us to play 10-20 more minutes for victory (sometimes less) instead of a 20minute to 60minute match trying to make up for the previous loss and then a second to go to where I would of been if we did win.

Too many people /surrender just because they've done poorly early. Just regroup and keep your deaths down and farm up. Late teamfights decide a victory far more then early lanes, early laning just gives the upper hand.

Soony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I have the same problem, except I'm only at 900 wins. Just keep trying, eventually you'll find yourself climbing. The more games you've played, the more chance you'll be at the elo you should be in. It's either that, or you're just getting better.