In response to Yegg's post about ranked Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
5) (?) Double IP Weekends (?)
I wish to god they implement this at some point where it rotated game mode each weekend. Honor Weekends in World of Warcraft was a great way to give people incentive to play other battleground.

But on the flip side, there was people like me that hated SotA and never played during that weekend.

DiscworldDeath

10-31-2012

Free IP weekends might get you converts, but it does make matchmaking even more horrible on weekends than it already is.

iFacepunch

11-01-2012

I play almost exclusively dominion now and I enjoy it a great deal. . . I think ranked would be fun but I don't know how I feel about the pressure of ranked dominion. . . . I would feel like the trolls would come out in full force and right now they seem to not do that because it isn't that worthwhile for them (maybe I'm crazy).

A Slime Appears

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFacepunch View Post
I play almost exclusively dominion now and I enjoy it a great deal. . . I think ranked would be fun but I don't know how I feel about the pressure of ranked dominion. . . . I would feel like the trolls would come out in full force and right now they seem to not do that because it isn't that worthwhile for them (maybe I'm crazy).
Then continue to play blind if ranked happens? : |

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
This thread is kind of getting derailed into "***** at Riot". Maybe we can come up with some alternative options regarding competitive Dominion to help them brainstorm?
Like what?

All we want is Ranked Dominion. That's it. That's all we want. But we aren't getting it, and Riot seemingly has no interest in giving it to us either.