The enemy Nasus gets 4 kills before spawn...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weirding

10-15-2013

...And you're Jax. What do?

I just had a game on Nasus where an opposing invade went really, really bad and I was the only survivor on either team. I got first blood, three kills, and an assist. I arrived in-lane with a Doran's Shield, a Philo Stone, boots, a full stack of health potions, and wards.

The opposing team spent the whole game raging at their Jax for letting me free-farm, but when Jax would harass me I would literally ignore him as he couldn't make a dent. He got killed two more times in-lane because I had supreme ward coverage and a Lee Sin on jungle.

What do you even do in that situation?

I think the right answer would be "send your dual lane again Nasus", but isn't that asking for your AD carry to get ganked by Lee Sin a lot?

How about having the jungler abandon the jungle entirely and try to babysit the lane?

I considered that the right answer may be to send top and the jungle to bottom and push the turret down quickly, then try to get mid quickly as well in an attempt to end the laning phase as rapidly as possible before the snowball champion can get even further ahead. You will lose top turret, but with both turrets and control of Dragon you may be able to nullify their advantage.

How do you deal with a snowball champion that gets a massive lead early?

ifeelsmited

10-15-2013

Lol I would've loved to see that invade. leaving your lane if you can't compete is not the best idea because you will be way behind in lvls and cs. The best thing is to cs under your turret and hope that a good gank from your jungle is on its way, as jax you can last hit under turret rather easily. The way to deal with a champ that has a massive early lead is to make sure you still farm well and hope the other lanes do better. You can't win the game in the first 2 minutes but apparently you can lose it. Although if you were the only one to survive and got all the kills then the other lanes should've had a lead.

Silver V Main

10-15-2013

these situations is a reason i love the summoner spell teleport.... as mid or top lane.. as the jax vs a fed nasus... you stay in your lane... you understand you'll lose and understand that your farm will be soft... but him keeping the nasus top as long as possible is huge.

if he must... use teleport to get back in lane to not allow the tower to die.. if the jungler cant cover.. when nasus goes to base push the lane heavy... and if tele is up try to force a play down bot lane.

if nasus gonna sit in lane all day he'll have to accept the loss and try to hold out til the late game.. the jungler for the jax should IGNORE top lane and focus mid/bot heavy unless jax needs to base and needs a cover to save tower..

nasus even when not fed after his 1st buy... becomes unkillable in a sense.. unless he has 0 wards and in a horrible position and his lifesteal is too strong.. especially if he gets fed early just gotta contain and get someone else fed.

me personally as a top or mid i got teleport... try to break even and choose champions that are mobile or can push lane fast... and gank bot lane ALOT with tele..

Weirding

10-15-2013

I hadn't considered the Teleport option. I will say that Nasus is incredibly good at pushing towers down, especially if he decides to one-point Wither and level SS and SF instead -- something that is becoming popular in this "kill the towers ASAP" metagame. This can make it dangerous to leave lane, but it's pretty specific to Nasus; most other top champions can push the wave into the tower pretty quickly, but can't actually drop the tower itself that quickly early on.