Rune Store: Sort by effect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChroniclerC

10-30-2012

Basically, when buying runes, I would like to be able to sort the list by the effects of the runes. Basically, alphabetical by effect, rather than by name. It would make it much easier to compare the different types of runes with the same effect (or very similar effect, such as flat versus scaling). For extra coolness, give each effect type its own line when sorting in this way, similar to when you sort skins by champion.

Also, I think someone else mentioned this already, but graying out or removing runes that we already have a full set of would be lovely.

Tengauge12

10-30-2012

Theoretically this is already done for you...

With the filter settings when purchasing runes, and some basic mathematics.. You can do all this stuff.... The graying runes out which you already own all of, well... I doubt will be possible.. Due to individuals wanting to buy more of them...

I know, seems weird, but it has to do with the combination of runes and their outcomes of runes being combined... So, I doubt they will do this... You as the rune holder should be aware of which runes you possess and which runes you do not, and the ones you'll be needing...

Thank you.
-Tengauge12

ChroniclerC

10-30-2012

Yes, it's already done in theory. But Theory is a magical place where wondrous things happen and I don't live there.

Yes, I can do basic math. But it would be lovely if I didn't have to zip back and forth while doing that math. Sure, the client is "good enough", but I'd like to strive for better than that, wouldn't you?

As for the graying-out. The client won't let me buy runes of which I already have a set of 9 (3 for Quints), so why are they still showing up in the store?