Report Riot At end screen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zorrio

05-17-2014

CLEARLY we can report other players for negative attitudes , disconnecting , etc.......
But I think it would be a good thing if they added a report riot to the end screen so when you get games like my previous one when both teams load in with DC's and don't reconnect we can avoid the negative and verbal slander from Team Mates.

Thinking it would Flag the game And riot can then determine whether or not it was A loss Forgiven!

PLEASE EVERYONE BUMP AND SUPPORT THIS , AND LEAVE ANY INPUT SO THAT THIS ISSUE CAN BE RESOLVED!

Selayn

05-17-2014

too easy to abuse

Charrend

05-17-2014

Then every game people report riot just for giggles.

RIP in Pepperionis

Akuma Kai

05-17-2014

Bad idea is bad.

Zorrio

05-17-2014

No Im sure some how there would be a Way to set it Up to store data for determination ! Technology is vast in League of legends! Honestly my last game opposing enemy riven did not reconnect and the jungle covered top lane and was Being Slandered cause my team finally reconnect and his did not!

Mind you both teams started 3v3 amd then 1 reconnected and disconnected shortly again after walking to first turrets! In ranked this causes more issues then it should! Also before this game after I applied to que for a game client crashed and was running sluggish...

Also in game there was periods where I myself could not move and i have 100mbs connection so its not my end!