Do you agree with me?

Yes, I contently agree! 3 100.00%
No, this is a bad idea! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Champion Selection/Que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ten Ton Punch

10-31-2012

Riot, I'm just a casual player who just wants to play for fun and winning, no matter the cost. The thing is I hope what could happen next season or even at the end of this season. In rank Que, during the banning/champion selecting process, there are a lot of troll-ers that cause us to least a bit of our games and sometimes forcing us to dodge Que. It makes a lot of players unable to play for a certain amount because of these troll-ers, it's unfair. I had to dodge games or lose some because of them, so I decided to write this thread. I have a suggestion that would work or at least something the 'League of Legends' community would like; In champion selection, if there's a person or certain amount of people who isn't co-operating like filling in a role like the summoner's code suggested or picking a champion to feed purposely and the team knows they are out of compliance—a voting system to kick out the person out of Que and not allowing them to play for another hour—it would also show the enemy team and everyone who is planning to vote out a player or players their summoner's if there is to be 5/9 vote for banishing, the Que will reset to find a new player or players and the victim gets punished. Obviously, the more frequent these banishes from Que could stake a higher consequence.
At a point, there will be abuse in these system for people to deliberately kick people out of Que or use it as a form of dodging Que, I haven't quite covered this idea since I just thought about it before writing the Thread. But, I'm hoping the Riot Team can take this idea and form it into something they would like to use to assist players in selecting their team comp and happily assured a fun, yet challenging game.

I'm hoping there are a lot of people that can agree to this and hoping Riot try this out. I am not sure if I'm in the right forum to post this, so I might post this somewhere else to see if I could get some more readers about my idea.

P.S. After posting this, I realize there were other similar ideas. I will not take credit for this idea about role control, but I would just hope Riot would consider something to help stop people from trolling in matches. Some incentive.

kerpwned187

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Just have no penalty for being booted, then no worries of abuse.

Qwerty Nightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I posted this yesterday: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744021

And only the team with the troll should be able to vote, because enemies:
1. don't read chat
2. can sabotage the vote = who doesn't want free win