@Racism, LoL, and Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geary Omega

10-03-2010

Just play the game, stop crying and being self righteous. Riot has better things to do than to condone you trying to be the prideful peace keepers. If that Brazilian comment offends you, and you think its racism - then you have lived a very sheltered life. Grow some thicker skin and man up.

Grasps

10-03-2010

Guess what number I'm thinking of

HINT: It's the number of ****s I give.

Patronum

10-03-2010

What the ****?
I agree that people who does not speak English are annoying, but what's up with the generalization with BR?
I'm BR and I do speak English (not thaaaat fluently, but I can play finely with that), I know BRs that really sucks bad, both in English and in LoL, but you can't put every BR in the same group. There are BRs like me that do speak English and do play LoL decently and that are really, really upset about all that trolling in the forums with us.
Seriously, there is nothing different from the BR problem than the problem with mexicans, or argentinos, or whatever country that does not speak english. The only difference is that we have a large player base. And that, my friend, Riot does not wanna lose.

Grasps

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianaPaes View Post
What the ****?
I agree that people who does not speak English are annoying, but what's up with the generalization with BR?
I'm BR and I do speak English (not thaaaat fluently, but I can play finely with that), I know BRs that really sucks bad, both in English and in LoL, but you can't put every BR in the same group. There are BRs like me that do speak English and do play LoL decently and that are really, really upset about all that trolling in the forums with us.
Seriously, there is nothing different from the BR problem than the problem with mexicans, or argentinos, or whatever country that does not speak english. The only difference is that we have a large player base. And that, my friend, Riot does not wanna lose.
Well the majority of people's experience with Brazilian players has been bad. Which is why you see more posts about bad BR players than good ones. Another thing is the fact that the majority of BR players have ****ty connections. Now don't reply and say "Well I"M this and I'M that". I'm not talking about YOU I'm talking about the MAJORITY of BR players. You can count yourself as the exception that proves the rule.