Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


GDCO IP boost

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youscrewedeu

Junior Member

10-30-2012

Chaser the point was that NA won because EU was not selfish...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Youscrewedeu:
Chaser the point was that NA won because EU was not selfish...


I am a part of the NA, I voted for NA.Why would I vote in any other region? That's technically cheating. Why did you vote in the NA polls if you don't live in the NA? It's not "being selfish", it's following the rules.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior

Member

10-30-2012

I'm willing to bet more NA players voted for EU than EU voted for NA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youscrewedeu

Junior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
chaser676:
I am a part of the NA, I voted for NA.Why would I vote in any other region? That's technically cheating. Why did you vote in the NA polls if you don't live in the NA? It's not "being selfish", it's following the rules.

This right here is my point THIS IS HOW AMERICANS THINK THEY ARE FUKIN SELFISH


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Youscrewedeu:
This right here is my point THIS IS HOW AMERICANS THINK THEY ARE FUKIN SELFISH


So following rules and voting for your specific region is selfish now. Hmm. Is entitlement really this rampant in your culture?


12