GDCO IP boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youscrewedeu

10-30-2012

Why doesnt EU players receive the bonus? ME and including lot of my friends also voted for that **** and you just screwed us again by only giving it to NA? Tell me why would you do that? I did a account to NA just to complain this because you never read the EU forums...

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-30-2012

Why don't you ask this on the EU forums instead of making an account to spam the NEW PLAYER forum?

chaser676

10-30-2012

This doesnt belong in npf.

Anyways, if you would go back and read the original riot post , you would see that this was a NA event, there was a separate EU voting option that y'all didn't win. Your fault, not ours.

Youscrewedeu

10-30-2012

So my vote did count for the win still dont get a boost.. This just another example of how fuking self centered the american people is... BECAUSE SOME OF US ACTUALLY VOTED IN BOTH OF THEM UNLIKE YOU GREEDY SELFISH *******S

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youscrewedeu View Post
So my vote did count for the win still dont get a boost.. This just another example of how fuking self centered the american people is... BECAUSE SOME OF US ACTUALLY VOTED IN BOTH OF THEM UNLIKE YOU GREEDY SELFISH *******S
And this attitude/language is supposed to garner followers to your 'cause'? I think there's a disconnect somewhere between you and things that make sense...

Youscrewedeu

10-30-2012

Attitude? You just went over the point of that post and you will still ignore the point if you answer this one so yes you got talked in to bag you cant rise from so please dont try to beat around the bush and talk about the way i express this ****ty situation

50 Percent

10-30-2012

The way one addresses a situation, usually determines the out come (not that one person complaining, especially in this manner would effect much) but if you have made a nice sincere post about how you think it is unfair not... "UNLIKE YOU GREEDY SELFISH *******S" who knows, your argument could of got somewhere.

And to put things into perspective for you, I'm sure a lot of americans also voted in other places because league is an awesome game, and if eu had only won you would have a lot of people giving the same argument as you are currently, so if EU had won not NA.... would you be a "GREEDY SELFISH *******S"?

Youscrewedeu

10-30-2012

The point is that EU didnt won because of NA being selfish *******s... So your argument is invalid

50 Percent

10-30-2012

So you and your friends count for ALL of EU voting for both NA and EU, and because one person from NA didn't vote for EU they count for all of NA.... ever consider just more american players in general voted for just there region then european players?.... but my argument is the one thats invalid...

chaser676

10-30-2012

I really want to know, if EU had won and gotten a boost, but not NA, would you all be selfish pricks? I mean, we already see how prejudice you are, how about nonsensical to boot?