Champion & Skin Sale: Harrowing Treats

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkPiledriver

10-30-2012

I think anyone who wanted those skins has them already.

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Xypherous, there you are! Nice of you to announce a sale, although I admit I'm quite surpri--

...wait.

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-30-2012

skin sales!!! caitlyn!!!

Spankin DaBagel

10-30-2012

Would buy Vlad skin, but I already have Blood Lord...

Donnie

10-30-2012

Get Vlad a new model!

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

hohoho, put some candy in her bucket, I see what you did there

However, this is a failure of a writeup, and you know why? Not nearly enough blood puns? How can I be positive about your efforts, when there is a hemorrhaging flow of good blood puns, and you can't be bothered to put at least one per champion?

YoMahduh

10-30-2012

Meh .. Vlad needs a model update imo.

Rain3123

10-30-2012

Please put Darius and Diana on the next sale. PLEASE

tsubaki1892

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytop View Post
So give him a new one !
maybe he's up for the christmas skin ))

A U L

10-30-2012

Holiday skins should return each holiday. period. I'd like RIOT to explain the rationale behind limited availability skins so that we can counter each point they make with another that makes more sense. I'd rather to do what they did to that PulseFire Ezreal where they release a skin at a price then jack it up to something exorbitant.

I completely understand limited tournament, PAX, and special promotion/celebration skins (like when RIOT wins something thanks to votes from the community and rewards us with a skin). As for the holiday skins, though, there really isn't a reason they shouldn't all return during the holiday season they represent. There just isn't one. It's unfair to people who came later, it's unfair to people who couldn't really afford one at the time, and it feels like they're just thumbing their noses at folks for not having them.

Release the holiday skins!