Tips for a new SWTOR player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deconstructor32

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
I loved the story in this game. I like how you progress through the ranks and get to become a darth. TBH I wasn't the greatest sith..I was to nice LOL.
I have this problem a lot. I have trouble making a character be actually evil and usually end up being a good guy or neutral. I think if I make a sith this time though I'm going to go all the way though. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Draxarr

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor32 View Post
I bought it like a week ago but I think I'm going to finally start it up. I'm leaning towards something Sith. Whats the most fun to play but also has a good story? I dunno if the story is different for each class.
You should stop playing. After what they released about it going F2P, it's not worth playing anymore. The game(for me) started dying around lvl 35+

Deconstructor32

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxarr View Post
You should stop playing. After what they released about it going F2P, it's not worth playing anymore. The game(for me) started dying around lvl 35+
I made my character and I'm enjoying it so far. Imperial Agent. Its like WoW but in outer space. And full voice acting.