New IP/RP Champion Price Reductions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JCnim

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formless View Post
I have both cass and kog and I bought cass at full price ip not too long ago
return and rebuy :P

lordzenchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Good price reductions... kinda wished you IP price redacted Anivia as well tho. >_<

Coopersnow

10-30-2012

Aw rats I just bought RP yesterday!

Amocoru

10-30-2012

So they still cost $10 no matter what? HUGE price cut for us. Come on riot, reduce them to 450. Tencent has you losing touch.

Inago Rider

10-30-2012

Appreciated, but kind of weak. The total cost to buy everything goes up by 6300 IP every few weeks. Reducing 2 champions by 1500 every few months is just a drop in the bucket.

I would think letting your barrier to entry get too high would be dangerous for the longevity of the game, especially if you want to sell the dream that anyone has a shot of making it into competitive League.

Slagothor9797

10-30-2012

Wait... What? Cass is extremely powerful... I have her because of that (since i main AP mids) She is a power house. Now we will be seeing her everywhere T.T (brace yourself).

Artum Tsumia

10-30-2012

Hmm, bought Cass at the beginning of the month. I think it's a bit too long to send a support ticket but I might as well spend the refund token to get the difference back.

MiB Selfie

10-30-2012

Awe i just bought kog last week.. its ok though i play everyday

xBombeRx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

thanks!

i just refunded cass for 6300 ip then re bought her for 4800ip. <--most logical reason to use refunds ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1v11 View Post
Awe i just bought kog last week.. its ok though i play everyday

refund and rebuy him. free ip

terhen

10-30-2012

I love these price reductions, especially the IP reduction since I mainly use RP for skins only, but I have to wonder, why have you not lowered ezreal yet? he's been in the League even before Kog'Maw (Kog'Maw being released 2010-06-24 meanwhile Ezreal was released 2010-03-16).
Is it because Ezreal is still a hot article in the store? I'd really like to know because I want to buy him, but there are other 6300 IP champions that I want too and are far too new compared to him, as to consider they'll be having any price reductions soon, meanwhile I don't want to be stood up waiting for an IP reduction that may not come due to the popularity of ezreal