New IP/RP Champion Price Reductions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menarch

10-30-2012

sooo. why don't corki and Anivia get an ip price reduction?

edit nvm i feel silly now

FlameOfWar

10-30-2012

Wow that's it? Come on this is pathetic. Champs like Sejuani and Viktor need price reductions!

Sane Malk

10-30-2012

I'm really glad to see Riot finally working on changing the RP pricing on champions. It made no sense to have 6300, 4800, and 3150 IP champions all cost 975 RPs.

I know most people will only focus on IP reductions, but the RP reductions are a great move. Thanks!

CarbonWyre

10-30-2012

Cool, you think we could get it on a little larger scale though?

xEliteBlasterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Awesome thank u

TTTintillo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

This is good, The ip reductions are needed. But i think the rp reduction alone is stupid. But thanks anyway, keep them coming. And probably make the reduction bigger, like 3150.

Excalicur7

10-30-2012

Nice ,Cass needed a reduction cuz she was released like 2yrs(http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...layed_releases) ago and so did Kog.They r both descent champs thnx Riot fr reducing their IP price.

LtPliers

10-30-2012

I'm curious why some of the 3150 champs cost 690 RP but others cost 790 RP. For example, Kassadin is 690 RP (as is Rammus) and is 3150 IP but Anivia and Corki are 790. I thought the 790 RP was for 4800 IP champs? Also, some 4800 IP champs are 880 (Cass and Kog) and 850 (Trundle & Swain) rather than 790 (Maokai & Caitlyn), so I'm quite confused on how Riot comes up with these numbers. Could Riot please come up with more consistent numbers for price? All 450 IP and 1350 IP champs have the exact same RP for their respective categories, why can't 3150 and 4800?

Arrevax

10-30-2012

Thanks, Riot. I've been wanting Kog'Maw.

tist

10-30-2012

welcome cass to my collection of champions