New IP/RP Champion Price Reductions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhistlR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Why not make it so you can use RP and IP at time of purchase on a % scale, like a 975RP champ for 487RP AND 3150 IP?

DunklaAlfabet

10-30-2012

thank you RIOT!!! I`m getting Kog!

Mayhem Man

10-30-2012

Haha. Epic Fail on me. I just bought Cass last week.

Kojou Senpai

10-30-2012

Are you fukin kidding me i just bought kog maw

YouHaveBeenSwain

10-30-2012

I am excited for Cass, but Vladmir needs a price reduction, being the oldest 6300 champion. Every time I see a price reduction I go in hoping for Vlad, but he remains a 6300. Please, Vlad is awesome, but he's just a little to expensive.

Fracture Eon

10-30-2012

Happalus, is there any discussion going on right now on the topic of making all 450 IP champions permanently free? I am just making a guess here, but I'm assuming there's virtually 0 RP being spent on 450 IP champions because you can easily unlock all of them by the time you breach level 10 and lose your new account IP boost.

Considering this, why not just make them free so we don't have them show up in the weekly free champion rotation? I'm personally sick of seeing 450 IP champions in the rotation when they could be removed to make room for all more expensive champions most people would like to play.

HolyChalice

10-30-2012

@Hippalus

Since you're here can you answer what will be done about the rune prices? I mean I know the prices have to be moderately high so people don't outright buy every champion and ruin some of Riot's revenue but I'd like to see other people(and I'd like to :P) try unconventional rune pages and different builds without having to save up for say a month for a set of energy runes to test with champions and I've been playing this game for a long time can't imagine what new players must be going through to be competitive. I've heard that Riot was going to do something about the rune prices before, any comment?

edit: Also with the growing roster of champions it is hard to keep up(especially for the new player)

Cranky Kidnapper

10-30-2012

I just bought Cassiopeia...

Sigh...

Crackerjack5

10-30-2012

Damn, Cass gets lowered THE DAY AFTER I spend my 4800 on malz

Urameshi87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

damn, no ip refounds? i already has all of them :*(