Please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohasis

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Dude just take a break from LoL for a week. It won't kill you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luhar101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-30-2012

I read the whole thing, try to stop talking about your 4min DC to then. They seem to go into that and ignore the fact that you had 2 leaves because of them. Just try to find a contact number or a manager, you should also send them the logs.

they keep ignoring the two leaves and only talk about the last one, they won't stop saying you this "someone who is constantly disconnecting or idling in the game will be temporarily suspended, because regardless of the reason for leaving or idling in the game they are still making it less enjoyable for other players.".

Try to tell them that you don't want your penalty to be lifted. (this won't happen even if you weren't in fault for no mater what reason it is.) Just ask for a compensation maybe?

@Ohasis: It won't kill him, but it's quite frustrating when you spend money on something and then they take it away. And it's not about the game anymore, it's more about the support that he has been getting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maritine

Junior Member

10-30-2012

It's not the break, it's the lack of solution. When you invest time and money in a game, you don't expect a lengthy "back and forth". You would expect a solution asap as I'm sure if you were banned for no reason, you would inquire it to satisfy your curiosity.

It's the principle that counts and like any other LoL player, being banned unjustly is ironic for a game that touts its "Fields of Justice". I love the game and have never had any issues before this month. I simply hope Riot will compensate me for the month-long inconvenience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

10-30-2012

So, I'm confused here.

What is your point of contention?

You're saying that you should not be banned because the leaves were not your fault?
Or are you saying that you should not be banned because they have accused you of leaving in matches which you did not leave at all?


Please respond ONLY with an answer to that question. Let's simplify this. No one has the slightest idea of what anyone else is saying in this thread.

The posting of the emails help clarify some of it, but I am still confused as to your exact point of contention.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maritine

Junior Member

10-30-2012

@Joseph, I just sent the 4 min DC report today and I am asking for compensation. It's unjust and thank you for being rational.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maritine

Junior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
So, I'm confused here.

What is your point of contention?

You're saying that you should not be banned because the leaves were not your fault?
Or are you saying that you should not be banned because they have accused you of leaving in matches which you did not leave at all?


Please respond ONLY with an answer to that question. Let's simplify this. No one has the slightest idea of what anyone else is saying in this thread.

The posting of the emails help clarify some of it, but I am still confused as to your exact point of contention.
I'm saying that the previous leaves were not my fault due to server conditions (again 6-7 people left after reconnecting over 10 times - me included).

In addition, the 4 min DC was not a "Leave", but an inconvenience and the penalty is inappropriate and unjust for the act. Dc's happen to everyone now and then and with me it's seldom.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohasis

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritine View Post
I simply hope Riot will compensate me for the month-long inconvenience.
Absolutely ridiculous. You were reported in game, you tried to fight it by badgering Riot staff, you then brought it to the forums with no reform card so who knows what actually happened, and now you expect to be COMPENSATED? Have fun on your break.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohasis View Post
Absolutely ridiculous. You were reported in game, you tried to fight it by badgering Riot staff, you then brought it to the forums with no reform card so who knows what actually happened, and now you expect to be COMPENSATED? Have fun on your break.
That's not really what's going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritine View Post
I'm saying that the previous leaves were not my fault due to server conditions (again 6-7 people left after reconnecting over 10 times - me included).

In addition, the 4 min DC was not a "Leave", but an inconvenience and the penalty is inappropriate and unjust for the act. Dc's happen to everyone now and then and with me it's seldom.
As for the 4 minute DC, it doesn't matter if you returned actually. LeaveBuster, the automated system that handles the bans for AFK/DC, etc. looks at time you were in a game but not connected (or were idle) and compares it to the total time you were in games.

So, if I have hundred times more minutes of game time to my account than you do for the same period of time, I'd be afforded a hundred times more AFK/DC/Idle time than you are. It's about ratios. So, while the 4 minute DC contributes to your penalty, it's not the end all be all of your penalty.

So, now I've got a few follow up questions.

1) How many games are we talking about where the disconnects were supposedly because of server issues (these matches where it was 6-7 people)?
2) How many matches do you play on average per week?
3) Over what kind of time period did these disconnects you're blaming on the server occur?
4) Have you been punished for anything before?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maritine

Junior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohasis View Post
Absolutely ridiculous. You were reported in game, you tried to fight it by badgering Riot staff, you then brought it to the forums with no reform card so who knows what actually happened, and now you expect to be COMPENSATED? Have fun on your break.
No reform card? Not sure what that is to be honest.I copied and pasted my tickets on the request of a fellow Summoner. As for badgering a Riot staff? I've been unjustly banned and for over a month I only got "I'm sorry for your inconvenience". I suggest you reread the posts and see how courteous I was and how I changed my tone when no solution was given.

Check a dictionary for the definition of "badgering" because the only thing that's ridiculous is your response. I thanked them for their time as you apparently overlooked. I didn't initially seek compensation as you probably overlooked. I gave them my patience and time as you perhaps overlooked?

I'm not a bad guy. Reread the thread if you see fit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Maritine, a Reform Card is sent to your email if you were banned by the Tribunal. If you were banned for DC/AFK, then you weren't banned by the Tribunal and therefore do not have a Reform card.

Either way, the moment your account was banned, an email would have been sent to your account's email address explaining the ban, and I don't think you included that original email in the thread yet. It would be nice to see.