Accounts can be used on multiple servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcanaZeroOne

10-30-2012

I was trying to play with a couple of friends online the other day and we ran into this slight little snag, our accounts were on different servers.

I really think summoner profiles should be handled like Runescape does their accounts, where you can login to any of the servers (worlds) with the same account data on all of them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tengauge12

10-30-2012

This game is much different than Runescape...

This game is based differently for different regions not only because of the latency, but because of they play.. Such for example.. The meta is a little different for EU compared to the NA. I can go into further detail, but.. I promise, it's set up this way for specific reason...

Runescape on the other hand, all their servers run from various location, hooked into 1 main output terminal for logging in. That way different countries around the world can log into each different servers, but mainly stick to their own where they have good latency and can communicate with people which speak their language etc...

'League of Legends' is not set up like that.. Which is why it's like it is.. If you prefer to have play with your friends you can all choose a specific region, or have your main, and use the other only for playing together..